Pivotree architects, builds, hosts and manages a wide range of commerce experiences for well-known domestic and global brands. Customers turn to Pivotree as their trusted partner when they want to grow revenue, increase online and in-store traffic, improve customer experience, grow a loyal customer base, achieve operational efficiencies, and higher profits.
Pivotree is a privately-held and venture backed company with an aggressive growth objective including strategic acquisitions. 2018 was a transformational year for Pivotree with the combination of three existing businesses in this sector: Tenzing, ThinkWrap and Spark:Red. Our combined team is made up of a diverse blend of engineers, solution architects, programmers, UI developers, project managers and analysts who work together to create and manage next-generation commerce excellence. We hold ourselves to the very highest standards and our employees take great pride in our accomplishments.
We’re on the hunt for an experienced Senior Project Manager. In this role you’ll be responsible for planning, directing and coordinating with our clients and our internal teams to ensure project goals and objectives are accomplished within approved timelines, scope and budgets.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Able to lead cross-functional, multi-site project teams composed of employees, contractors and external vendors in support of several concurrent projects and initiatives
- Has a high attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Creates and promotes a positive work environment where people are on-side, feel a collective sense of accountability, and are recognized for success
- The source for information on the scope of work/deliverables for assigned projects, for the timeframe for delivery, and for the team’s work
- Committed to ensuring a high level of stakeholder satisfaction through prompt and efficient communication and proactive support
- Decisive and able to adapt to change and competing demands
- Self-motivated and ready to roll up their sleeves and get into it!
Key Skills & Competencies:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of experience in a Software Project Management role
- Proven experience leading medium to large application development or systems integration projects ($1-3M budgets)
- Experience leading and managing projects with multi-site, cross-functional resources
- Ability to manage and forecast project budgets, to report on project financials, and to ensure timely and accurate invoicing
- A deep understanding of project management methodologies (SDLC/waterfall, Agile)
- Demonstrated high level of communication, both written and verbal
- Ability to meet scope, quality, budget & schedule commitments that deliver customer value
- Ability to manage change and work well under pressure
- Proven ability to apply initiative and creativity when approaching challenges
- Experience authoring and communicating project status reports that effectively capture project milestones, deliverables, dependencies, risk/issues at all applicable management levels
It Would Be Great To Also Have:
- Experience with eCommerce
- SAP/Oracle or large ERP experience an asset
- Working knowledge of Jira/Confluence, Kanban, Sprint Planning
Does this sound like you? Please send us your resume and include any additional links you think might be relevant (LinkedIn, published work, social, etc.).
We’re a dynamic and diverse group, and we recognize that experience comes in many shapes and sizes. If you “just about” meet the requirements we’ve laid out, we want to hear from you and encourage you to apply for this position.