Global Customer Support Team Lead
Role: Global Customer Support Team Lead
Reporting to: Service Delivery Manager
Our goal at Pivotree is to help accelerate the future of frictionless commerce. We will help lead this change over the next decade because we believe a future where technology is embedded intimately into all aspects of our everyday lives can benefit everyone and will shape the interactions with the brands we love. We will help shape the future of frictionless commerce by working together with some of the best brands in the world and some of the best people in the industry to leverage converging technologies that will make it possible to accelerate frictionless commerce faster than ever.
Pivotree provides services focused on the design, implementation, management, and maintenance of complex ecommerce solutions for large enterprises. We provide the technical skills necessary to enable the effective use of technologies combined with the business context to leverage a solution to solve our clients' business challenges. We strive to fill the gaps in available technology with our own IP to reduce the barriers to adoption.
We enable inclusive, immersive and highly personalized experiences for our clients and their customers. We build our products with a view to productizing and scaling technology to lower the costs and reduce the risks of implementing and managing our integrated solutions. Each of our solutions starts with reliable and reputable e-commerce and MDM platforms, which run on enterprise grade infrastructure that are customized to meet a variety of client needs, situations, and budgets. Over the next 10 years we will add new categories and capabilities that will define frictionless commerce ecosystems.
This is a journey of technology acceleration combined with consumer readiness and adoption. We are looking for people capable of adapting relentlessly to the rapidly evolving world around us.
Pivotree is looking for smart, passionate people who delight in helping other people. People that want to learn new things and share that knowledge. Fun, quirky, determined geeks that can talk to other people of all skill levels and help them understand a problem and show them how to fix it. Giving proactive information and going the extra mile to ensure everything is done right the first time are just the topping to the cake.
As a member of our Global Customer Support Team you will be the first point of customer support helping key commerce and commerce related applications critical to their business. As a Team Lead you will work with both Support Technical Analyst and Technical Support Engineers to deliver service quality to our customer. Working beside other dedicated individuals you will support both cloud based and data centre based customers. You will help our customers with everything from answering general questions to responding to incidents related to our supported applications and infrastructure and everything in between.
All our Global Customer Support team members are passionate about helping people and are empowered to assist our clients in any way they can. We foster a strong sense of team and cooperation, building on each other’s strengths and filling in with different areas of expertise.
Pivotree promotes a "client first" mentality which helps us to provide an excellent experience for our clients that makes us different from other managed services companies. We are adamant about setting proper client expectations; then meeting or exceeding those expectations at every opportunity.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- 12 hour shift rotation is required
- Provide an escalation point to your Technical Analyst colleague
- Act as the Incident Manager when on shift
- Oversee day-to-day teams' operation and performance
- Manage the overall ticket flow and queue
- Communicate with teams about their performance
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Ensure company goals and objectives are being met by each Team Members and provide constructive feedback
- Address and report customer concerns in reference to products and services
- Provides informal feedback on an ongoing basis and formal feedback in the annual performance evaluation process to identify and develop talent.
- Help the management team to implement business initiatives including prompt corrective action plans for locations with below threshold performance
- Ensure accurate information and training are provided to the team on the new IT technologies and service Runbooks.
- Follow-up and update customer status and information
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures and documentation
- Collaborate with other teams to keep client documentation current and accurate
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Proven experience in a customer support role
- 3+ years of experience as a Team Leader or similar role
- 3+ of Linux administration experience - Certification nice to have
- 3+ of Windows administration experience - Certification nice to have
- 2+ of Cloud (AWS, Azure) administration experience - Certification nice to have
- 2+ of Network administration experience
- Ability to diagnose and resolve technical issues
- ITIL Fundamental certificate is a bonus
- Strong understanding of business goals and standards for customer service
- Ability to effectively organize and manage multiple company initiatives and encourage coworkers to do the same
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
- BSc/BA in IT, Computer Science or relevant field
- A professionally adaptable attitude
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Time-management skills
- Ability to self direct and take initiative and lead on incidents
- A positive, people-oriented and energetic attitude
- An analytical, creative, and innovative approaches to solving problems
- An interest in working hard/being challenged in a fast-paced environment, and have fun while doing it
- Ability to work well with others, collaborate, and work across matrixed teams
- Willingness to take charge of situations or issues and drive them to conclusion
Pivotree is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and accessible workplace.