HR Business Partner
Role: HR Business Partner
Reporting to: Vice President Talent
Our goal at Pivotree is to help accelerate the future of frictionless commerce. We will help lead this change over the next decade because we believe a future where technology is embedded intimately into all aspects of our everyday lives can benefit everyone and will shape the interactions with the brands we love. We will help shape the future of frictionless commerce by working together with some of the best brands in the world and some of the best people in the industry to leverage converging technologies that will make it possible to accelerate frictionless commerce faster than ever.
Pivotree provides services focused on the design, implementation, management, and maintenance of complex ecommerce solutions for large enterprises. We provide the technical skills necessary to enable the effective use of technologies combined with the business context to leverage a solution to solve our clients' business challenges. We strive to fill the gaps in available technology with our own IP to reduce the barriers to adoption.
We enable inclusive, immersive and highly personalized experiences for our clients and their customers. We build our products with a view to productizing and scaling technology to lower the costs and reduce the risks of implementing and managing our integrated solutions. Each of our solutions starts with reliable and reputable e-commerce and MDM platforms, which run on enterprise grade infrastructure that are customized to meet a variety of client needs, situations, and budgets. Over the next 10 years we will add new categories and capabilities that will define frictionless commerce ecosystems.
This is a journey of technology acceleration combined with consumer readiness and adoption. We are looking for people capable of adapting relentlessly to the rapidly evolving world around us.
The HR Business Partner contributes to the overall success of the Talent/ HR team by enabling the delivery of HR programs that support the company’s strategy and objectives. The HRBP will use their deep subject matter expertise to deliver and manage high impact HR processes, initiatives and tools that answer business needs and are scalable and consistent. This role partners with the Professional Services, Architecture and ePMO Business Units with employees located in Canada, US, Spain and India.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Be an advocate and advisor for your client group, use your expertise to build a best in class HR offering
- Deliver both strategic and tactical HR support and programs to employees and managers, including performance management, organizational design, learning and development, compensation programs and employee relations
- Facilitate growth and development by creating processes and frameworks for identifying and fulfilling organizational development needs
- Look for innovative ways and proactively utilize a wide range of HR data to identify themes/trends and recommend effective HR strategies to solve problems and meet the business needs. Keeps abreast of the latest HR trends and builds internal team knowledge and capabilities.
- Use broad knowledge of employment law to design and update policies and employee handbooks and handle all employee relations matters
- Work with leaders to develop effective organizational structures to drive organizational health
- Identify, deploy and manage tools and technology that enhance the impact of HR programs and drive communication, collaboration and accountability
- Manage change by following a thoughtful approach. Build credibility and trust among employees; resolve employee concerns with compassion and follow-through
- Consult and advise on talent reviews and driving the annual merit planning cycle
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Has a ‘builder’ and ‘driver’ mindset and the ability to multitask, deal with ambiguity and pivot to adapt to the most pressing priorities
- Uses thought leadership and expertise to influence stakeholders
- Creative problem solver, takes initiative and is a passionate people advocate
- Analytical with a sound ability to use data to make decisions.
- Well-developed generalist knowledge of Human Resources Management, Employment Standards and Human Rights legislation in Canada and the US
- 7 + years progressive HR/ employee relations experience in a professional services/ technology environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Human Resources, Business Management, or other related discipline.
- Professional qualification CHRP / CHRL is a good to have
Pivotree is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and accessible workplace.