Master Data Management (MDM)/ Product Information Management (PIM) Consultant
Pivotree is the only end-to-end provider supporting clients from strategy, platform selection, deployment, and hosting through to ongoing support: a single expert resource to help companies succeed in an ever-changing digital commerce landscape. Pivotree solutions start with reliable, world-class Commerce and MDM platforms fitting a variety of client needs, situations and budgets. Pivotree is a trusted partner to over 200 market-leading brands and forward-thinking B2C and B2B companies, including many Fortune 1000.
We’re a team dedicated to our customers’ success: from the front line of our service desk, to the innovation driven by our engineering team, we are constantly working to support our customers’ growth. And we’re always looking for great people. If you are dedicated to your craft and thrive in a dynamic environment we’d love to chat about working at Pivotree.
Pivotree’s PIM consultants are a subject matter expert of our Application Management Services Practice and work collaboratively with business and technical teams to develop, maintain and support complex PIM/MDM solutions.
We are looking for a consultant to work with the team of MDM/ PIM SMEs and architects to resolve complex issues for some of the best brands. This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing practice, “partner” with our clients, and collaborate to address current and future challenges, in addition to working across multiple PIM/ MDM systems. This role requires a combination of technical expertise, business acumen, and client service to be successful.
- Provide on-going support and enhancement on MDM/PIM solutions to clients
- Resolve urgent issues and outages on the PIM platforms with support from our MDM application and infrastructure support team
- Gather requirements on solution enhancements, estimation and execute the changes
- Configure and maintain PIM/MDM systems based on business requirements (data model, workflows, business rules, web user interface, etc.)
- Gather business requirements, analyze business needs, define the BI/DW/MDM architecture, to support delivery of technical solutions to complex business requirements
- Work with data to design, develop, and configure business rules for standardize, match and merge rules
- Configure MDM data engine, match-merge algorithm and workbench configuration to requirements
- Assist with MDM installation/upgrade, product code migration across multiple environments, testing defects, resolution, and data loads
- Assist MDM leads in the development of the enterprise MDM data model
- Work with MDM SMEs and architects to define current and future state PIM/MDM solutions
- Lead product taxonomy changes in the PIM from a technical perspective and work cross-functionally with stakeholders including Content Strategy
- Manage and maintain data governance in the PIM, including creating and maintaining standards for: List of Values (LOVs), attributes, and hierarchies
- Collaborate with the MDM Professional Services team on larger initiatives for our clients
- Be the subject matter expert across PIM solutions inclusive of Enterworks Enable, Contentserv PIM, and Stibo STEP
- Participate in the on-call rotation as an escalation point for our 24/7 Global Customer Support team for high priority issues
- Experience in developing solutions in one or more of the following, or similar, platforms: Enterworks Enable, Informatica P360, Contentserv PIM, Stibo STEP, Riversand PIM
- 2+ years of real-world PIM or MDM related experience in the last 5 years
- 2+ years of experience modeling product data, developing data governance, and defining workflows and product life cycles
- Experience working with clients to gather requirements for PIM solutions
- Self-starter who can pick up requests from clients and see them through to completion
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree; PIM/ MDM certifications
Pivotree is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and accessible workplace.