Segment Marketing Manager
Role: Segment Marketing Manager, Cloud
Reporting to: Director, Marketing
Our goal at Pivotree is to help accelerate the future of frictionless commerce. We will help lead this change over the next decade because we believe a future where technology is embedded intimately into all aspects of our everyday lives can benefit everyone and will shape the interactions with the brands we love. We will help shape the future of frictionless commerce by working together with some of the best brands in the world and some of the best people in the industry to leverage converging technologies that will make it possible to accelerate frictionless commerce faster than ever.
Pivotree provides services focused on the design, implementation, management, and maintenance of complex ecommerce solutions for large enterprises. We provide the technical skills necessary to enable the effective use of technologies combined with the business context to leverage a solution to solve our clients' business challenges. We strive to fill the gaps in available technology with our own IP to reduce the barriers to adoption.
We enable inclusive, immersive and highly personalized experiences for our clients and their customers. We build our products with a view to productizing and scaling technology to lower the costs and reduce the risks of implementing and managing our integrated solutions. Each of our solutions starts with reliable and reputable e-commerce and MDM platforms, which run on enterprise grade infrastructure that are customized to meet a variety of client needs, situations, and budgets. Over the next 10 years we will add new categories and capabilities that will define frictionless commerce ecosystems.
This is a journey of technology acceleration combined with consumer readiness and adoption. We are looking for people capable of adapting relentlessly to the rapidly evolving world around us.
Having just completed an IPO which generated $60M in funding, Pivotree is undergoing exponential growth in all areas of the organization, including marketing. Pivotree’s wide range of services, solutions and the types of platforms we support results in a wide range of different types of audiences it needs to attract. Current key areas of growth and heavy investment are Commerce, MDM and Cloud. We strongly believe that these three components are critical to the success of any commerce organization.
The Cloud industry has been a growing industry for many years but has exploded in the past few years. Pivotree is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager who will own this segment all the way from market research to campaign planning and execution. The ideal candidate will have previous Cloud industry experience and is familiar with the differentiators of the major key players in the field. We are looking for someone who understands the full lifecycle of a sales journey and is able to put together programs that will touch every stage of the sales funnel.
This role will join a very talented team of marketers who are passionate, knowledgeable and care deeply about the Pivotree brand, customers and partners.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with the Cloud team (GM, Product Management and Sales) to strategize and come up with ideas for potential programs for the segment and build a marketing plan based on those collaborative discussions
- Stay up-to-date with latest Cloud trends and insights to keep generating ideas for new content will truly resonate with the audience
- Work closely with the product management team to exchange industry knowledge and help drive the product strategy roadmap for the segment
- Build out a detailed marketing plan for the segment that include strategic components such as content mapping, demand generation campaigns, joint partner programs, key industry events/trade shows, etc.
- Plan content strategy and help in improving SEO
- Guide the conception, execution and delivery of the Cloud demand generation programs and campaigns
- Carry out post-campaign analysis and provide insights and recommendations on how to optimize and improve effectiveness
- Equip the Cloud team and internal stakeholders with data-driven insights to make fact-based decisions while deriving customer insights
- Work with other segment marketing managers to ensure the Cloud offering is cross-promoted through other programs
- Work with the marketing team to ensure that the segment marketing plan is aligned with the entire marketing plan and fits in well with the marketing calendar
- Work with the digital marketing and demand generation specialists to successfully execute each program and promote it on various channels (ie website, PPC, social, email, etc).
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, digital marketing or business administration
- In-depth knowledge of the Cloud space (trends, insights, market growth areas) and ideally previous experience working in the cloud management space
- A track record of delivering cross-channel, demand generation campaigns for leading brands
- Previous experience managing fully integrated campaigns that drive interest for every stage of the sales funnel
- In-depth knowledge of martech capabilities spanning platforms (marketing automation, ABM, CRM, SEM/PPC, SEO, Google Analytics, etc.)
- An innovative and creative think, with a logical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Strong project management; organized and articulate with impeccable attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a very fast-paced, complex, yet dynamic work environment
- Able to multitask on a variety of different projects with strong project and time management skills, with high stakeholder accountability and expectation management
- Excellent research and writing skills
Pivotree is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and accessible workplace.