Role: Account Executive
Reporting to: Vice President Global Sales
Our goal at Pivotree is to help accelerate the future of frictionless commerce. We will help lead this change over the next decade because we believe a future where technology is embedded intimately into all aspects of our everyday lives can benefit everyone and will shape the interactions with the brands we love. We will help shape the future of frictionless commerce by working together with some of the best brands in the world and some of the best people in the industry to leverage converging technologies that will make it possible to accelerate frictionless commerce faster than ever.
Pivotree provides services focused on the design, implementation, management, and maintenance of complex ecommerce solutions for large enterprises. We provide the technical skills necessary to enable the effective use of technologies combined with the business context to leverage a solution to solve our clients' business challenges. We strive to fill the gaps in available technology with our own IP to reduce the barriers to adoption.
We enable inclusive, immersive and highly personalized experiences for our clients and their customers. We build our products with a view to productizing and scaling technology to lower the costs and reduce the risks of implementing and managing our integrated solutions. Each of our solutions starts with reliable and reputable e-commerce and MDM platforms, which run on enterprise grade infrastructure that are customized to meet a variety of client needs, situations, and budgets. Over the next 10 years we will add new categories and capabilities that will define frictionless commerce ecosystems.
This is a journey of technology acceleration combined with consumer readiness and adoption. We are looking for people capable of adapting relentlessly to the rapidly evolving world around us.
Are you a high-performing individual excited by driving wins for your customers? Do you have expertise in developing solutions for clients in the B2C and B2B opportunities?
By working closely with our prospects, your mission will be to win both new logos and formulate and implement client-centric strategies that will enable us to deepen client relationships and drive top-line revenue growth for our organization.
In this role, you will have two areas of responsibility: Uncover new prospects within our defined market segments, and act as a Trusted Advisor to our existing customers. As the Trusted Advisor, you will bring together Pivotree’s expertise and thought leadership to shape solutions that help our clients’ deliver their most critical business outcomes. You bring together the right team to drive profitable delivery, influence the client’s strategy, expand Pivotree’s footprint, and ensure sustainable account growth. As a hunter, you will develop account penetration strategies that drive real business benefits to your prospects.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop trusted relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they rely on Pivotree for their digital transformation needs
- Develop long term c-level relationships, strong governance and top-to-top partnerships
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements, ensure clients have a high level of satisfaction with services provided by our organization
- Completes long-term technology and business strategy planning with the customer
- Innovate with marquee accounts and identify co-innovation opportunities
- Lead and develop the client account team
- Support the operational management and financial performance of Client contracts
- Meet or exceed client account growth targets
- Orchestrate account strategy, incorporating Managed Services, Professional Services, Partners and Channels.
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Drive revenue growth in all LOBs
- Develop strategies to identify and penetrate new logos within a set of net new named accounts
- Comply with Pivotree’s sales methodology
- Maintain sales pipeline accuracy
Key Skills and Competencies:
- 10+ years demonstrated and referenceable experience selling and managing key client relationships and delivering high levels of client satisfaction;
- Track record in delivering double digit growth revenues from value created within account base and net new logos
- Proven ability in delivering to financial outcomes (effective P&L management), and exposure and understanding of commercial models related to outsourcing relationships
- Proven ability to build C Level relationships
- Expertise in Commerce and/or MDM space, specifically delivering solutions to Manufacturers or Distributors or retailers in industry offerings such as enterprise software, system integration and managed services
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
- Bachelor’s or higher Degree
- Hunter mentality that builds win win relationships
- Never give up attitude that finds ways to win versus excuses for losing
- Proven ability to work within a team-oriented environment
- Experience in interacting with key client executive influencers, and building trusted relationships across the client organization
- Track record in managing service delivery performance against the value proposition and contracted performance outcomes
- Experience in a matrix organization dealing with multiple service lines, managers/approvers, and knowledge of shared services operating models
- Experience in commercial principles for outsourcing or managed service deals
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Project management skills
Pivotree is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and accessible workplace.