Reliant is seeking a Home Health Physical Therapist for Tyler and surrounding areas. Home health experience strongly preferred.
About Reliant at Home
Reliant at Home is a multi-site, Texas only Home Health, Hospice, Caregivers, and Rehab company with 14 locations in Texas – including five Hospice locations (Fort Worth, Plano, Teague, The Woodlands, and San Antonio). The Reliant at Home Bluebird Promise is our commitment to live up to our higher calling by fulfilling our Values, Culture Priorities, and Service Pledge. Care is our higher calling. We believe care is more than the service we provide to patients who need help at home. It also means caring for our Reliant at Home family, the families and loved ones of the patients we serve, our referral partners and providers, and our local communities. Serving others is what we were meant to do.
Join Reliant at Home’s winning culture - named Fortune TOP TEN in the USA Best Workplaces for Aging Services and certified Great Place to Work 2020-2021, 2021-2022, and 2022-2023
· Perform clinical assessment; Identify patient needs and appropriateness of patient.
- Document, prepare and complete a Plan of Care, progress notes, phone orders and other clinical record documentation on an ongoing basis. Revise the POC based on evaluation, ongoing assessment data.
- Performs and oversees other team members, when applicable, in the performance of patient care that is consistent with patient needs and desires.
- Applies concept of infection control and universal precautions in coordinating/performing patient care activities to prevent contamination and transmission of disease.
- Accepts clinical assignments that are consistent with education and competence to care for patients.
- Plan and provide appropriate treatment for neuro-muscular, neurological and orthopedic disorders based on medical referral and therapy assessment.
- Meet mandatory continuing education requirements of the agency/licensing board.
- Assist/instruct patient/family in transfer techniques appropriate to patient abilities. Instruct on use of equipment such as walkers, wheelchairs, canes, etc., in a safe manner. Utilize appropriate therapy equipment specific to patient diagnosis and needs.
- Uses effective interpersonal relations and communication skills.
- Promote Agency philosophy and administrative policies.
· Competitive salary + opportunities for additional compensation for added visits
- Car allowance/mileage reimbursement
- Phone allowance
- Medical, dental, and vision
- 401K match
- Holiday and generous PTO
- Health savings account available with company contribution
Now is the time for you to be involved in the care of our patients and the exciting expansion of our company!