Data Engineer - SAFR
RealNetworks seeks a skilled, driven Data Engineer to join our team in Zagreb working on SAFR, our highly accurate, Artificial Intelligence-based facial recognition platform. This Data Engineer will work in a highly collaborative environment leveraging their passion for data and intense interest in computer vision to take part in developing the world’s premier facial recognition platform for live video.
Responsibilities of the Data Engineer include:
- Implementing, benchmarking, and optimizing machine learning algorithms
- Developing high throughput, scalable services using GPU acceleration
- Devising cloud deployment procedures
- Building the infrastructure required for optimal ETL of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and big data technologies
The Data Engineer must have:
- Ability to implement and optimize complex algorithms
- Strong proficiency in C++
- Experience in Python scripting
- Good understanding of Linux and Windows usage and administration
- Advanced working knowledge of SQL and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL), as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases
- University degree in computer science, data science, or a related field
Our ideal Engineer will also have:
- Worked with image processing
- Experience with OpenCV, CUDA, OpenCL, etc.
- Familiarity with Deep Learning and DL frameworks such as tensorflow and pytorch
- Experience writing cross platform code
At RealNetworks, we're committed to providing career growth opportunities and maximizing employee potential. We value talent as our key asset to drive success. As an employee of RealNetworks, you can expect a caring and supportive atmosphere that is innovative and dynamic and with strong team spirit.
To be considered for this position, apply here or send your CV to: