Product Manager III
We are looking for a fanatical product manager to help us build the next generation of multi-cloud managed security services. The ideal candidate has experience in product management or cybersecurity and is passionate about bringing world class customer experiences and offerings to market.
If you have a desire to solve deep technical issues, build new cybersecurity offerings, and delight customers then this job is for you.
- Own and manage full product lifecycle of Rackspace managed security offerings
- Create and curate unique value propositions and ensure differentiation amongst the market
- Work with product marketing to create a GTM plan that includes product messaging, collateral, sales training, and events/campaigns
- Develop product opportunity assessments, and market artifacts, gathering data and providing recommendations on product plans
- Develop business cases outlining size of opportunity, initial finance projections, high-level requirements, and competitive landscape
- Own and update product roadmap for managed security offerings
- Define and own the customer experience for managed security offerings, driving requirements into the UI team
- Work with vendors to understand their roadmaps, recognizing upcoming changes that have impact, creating integration plans, and owning their execution
- Work with sourcing to assist with RFI from multiple vendors, assist with negotiations, and ensure MSAs/contracts are signed in a timely manner.
- Conduct comprehensive competitive analysis identifying key competition and providing features/benefits comparisons
- Develop clear and precise product requirements that can easily be translated into execution plans by all impacted functional organizations
- Develop customer facing Service Description documents, outlining deliverables provided to them by the product/service offering, and the division of responsibility between Rackspace and the customer
- Define, track, and regularly report KPIs for managed security offerings
- Define pricing model and price for offerings, working with finance to ensure margin targets are hit
- Work with Product Operations and other internal stakeholders on launch activities such as quoting, sales proposals, and product announcements
- Work with support to define support process and conduct support training
- Actively solicit customer and support feedback in order to obtain product feedback which will funnel into product roadmap and prioritization efforts
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, or marketing. MBA a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a product management role. Experienced background in Cyber Security.
- Experienced with bringing high-tech products to market on a global scale. Cloud Hosting, Managed Hosting or SaaS experience, a plus.