Segment Marketing Programs Specialist
Up-and-coming marketers with a passion for demand generation and integrated marketing, this role is for you! In your role designing and executing marketing campaigns for Rackspace, you'll drive tangible business results in a hyper-growth market, and prove marketing value with an entrepreneurial spirit of continually optimizing performance.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITY: Responsible for overseeing projects and tasks from a given strategy, delivering on deadline. Bring forth and advise team on new ideas and approaches to reach target audience.
- KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITY: Demonstrated work experience with at least one of the following marketing disciplines: corporate/brand marketing, marketing automation and CRM, digital marketing, product marketing, or field or events marketing. Experience working directly with, or in, sales a plus. Working knowledge of the company, products, services and customers. Understands key drivers of success in functional area and uses this understanding to accomplish own work. Moderate to strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. Understanding of CRM. Understanding of Marketing automation (proficiency preferred). Understanding of Digital and social media marketing (proficiency preferred). Understanding of Brand marketing/strategy. Developing understanding of Sales process and objectives
- JOB COMPLEXITY: Executes marketing tactics in partnership with key stakeholders, including but not limited to: paid media, social media, and webinars. Oversees content development and production aligned with a clear messaging strategy to support execution through specific marketing channels, including events. Participate and contribute to core teams for integrated marketing planning and campaigns.
- SUPERVISION: General instruction on routine tasks, detailed instruction on new assignments.
- EXPERIENCE/EDUCATION: High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field required. 3 – 5 years of related experience.
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS: General office environment. May require long periods sitting and viewing a computer monitor. Moderate levels of stress may occur at times. No special physical demands required. Occasional domestic travel, less than 10%.