Service Delivery Associate - IN
Rackspace Job Description
JOB TITLE: Service Delivery Associate
Service Delivery Associates provide administrative support to the Service Delivery group ensuring fast and efficient response and resolution of common customer requests. Working alongside teams of Service Delivery Managers the Service Delivery Associates triage inbound customer requests to the most appropriate team, respond directly to customer needs in set instances and action frequent clerical tasks on behalf of the Service Delivery group.
Service Delivery Associates ensure fast response to inbound customer requests, drive administrative efficiency in frequently performed tasks and processes, delivering a fanatical support experience.
• Perform ticket queue management and routing for Service Delivery
• Provide non-technical guidance to our customers via tickets
• Monitor inbound customer ticket requests and route appropriately
• Respond directly to customer information requests for specific task responsibilities such as updating Customer Contact information, routine Penetration testing, SSL Certificates
• Monitor and actively progress /chase open tickets within agreed time scales to ensure customer/internal response times are achieved
• Complete data entry requirements for the wider service delivery group
• Process document updates in forms through to submission on Rackspace Portals
• Take ownership and work quick-fix tickets
• Escalates support requests (phone/ticket) according to escalation procedures
• Liaise with Service Delivery Managers via email and ticket if a customer update or escalation is required • Prepare renewal documentations on behalf of Service Delivery Managers for customers
Key Performance Indicators-
• Number of tickets worked
• Number of ticket updates provided (public facing and internal)
• Number of tickets successfully closed
• Number of tickets created and routed
• Customer satisfaction. Based on NPS Ticket score
• Ticket Response time
• Ticket Resolution time
• Performance accuracy measures
• Strong organisational skills
• Creative approach to problem solving
• Ability to prioritise and manage multiple work streams
• Accurate adherence to process guidelines
• Astute and accurate data entry
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Basic excel skills required
• Proven experience of managing, troubleshooting and monitoring 24/7 Production database.
• Ownership of issues, including collaboration with other teams and escalation.
• Basic Knowledge of Cloud technologies.
• 3/6 years experience