Rackspace are recruiting a talented manager to lead and motivate a team of Business Development Consultants within our Commercial team. The main objective is to exceed business targets and personal goals. To succeed you’ll be able to demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills in a team leading capacity. You will need to able to demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills in a team leading capacity.
- Maintain a high energy, motivational and high performance sales environment
- Meet and/exceed monthly and quarterly sales revenue quota
- Build and drive accurate ADP’s for all named accounts
- Run regular account and deal reviews
- Drive sales of new product areas into named accounts
- Create and maintain exec sponsorship relationships within Named Accounts
- Responsible for accurate sales forecasting and team KPI’s
- Hiring, scaling revenue growth, interaction and engagement with other critical parts of the organisation.
- Hold regular 1:1 with direct reports
- Effectively manage staff performance issues
- Timely Resolution of all New Business related issues internal and external.
- Need to establish effective communication channels with other teams and managers.
- Participate in regular UK sales meetings.
- Submit weekly progress reports & participate in quarterly kick-offs.
- Facilitate regular account targeting meetings as well as specific account Strategy calls in early stages of a sales cycle.
- Effective management of own time.
- Extensive experience of proven direct sales experience at a mid market / Enterprise level required
- Proven sales management experienced preferred within the IT/ Technology arena (e.g. IT/ software services, web/ application/ platform hosting, managed services, datacenter, SAAS, Cloud computing, Co-location, ISP
- BA business preferred but not required
- Self-starter, highly aggressive and motivated to provide the highest possible level of responsiveness and performance from a team of people.
- Outstanding sales, communication, and relationship-building skills.
- Broad, relevant knowledge of technology
- The ability to work effectively with people in a high-growth, fast-paced environment and drive results monthly.
- Willing to work hard to customer, sales and marketing driven deadlines.
- A passion for customer service with contagious enthusiasm and energy.
- Superior professional presence and business acumen.
- Attention to the quality of own work.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work as an effective team member, along with the ability to apply logical thinking and a good reasoning ability.