Creative Project Manager
This is an opportunity for a driven marketing professional to have real impact working in the marketing team for a fast-paced, growing, ambitious business. The Creative Traffic Manager will be responsible for collaborating across the Marketing Services team to provide a consolidated response to demand generation and channel marketing briefs, with the aim of attracting, acquiring, retaining, and growing customers across EMEA
- Ensures the effective delivery of marketing services against a marketing brief
- Oversees and co-ordinates subject matter experts across marketing services – including content, design, digital media and events
- Manages multiple campaigns and projects, and effectively delivers on brief and on time – holding all stakeholders to pre-defined SLAs
- Ability to challenge briefs and the response to the brief to ensure that all stakeholders are satisfied
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Receives data that tracks results from campaigns or programs, and recognizes data trends and recommends best practices based on successful campaigns.
- Recommends and implements new tools to better the overall marketing process.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Experience in Marketing programs required.
- Understanding of marketing services functions
- Strong understanding of the overall media and measurement / analytics landscape, online advertising, and marketing trends.
- Impeccable organization and project management skills
- Strong understanding of Rackspace's strategic and competitive position.
- Highly proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills, including analytical writing skills and the ability to create marketing copy.
- Highly motivated, energetic individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment and comes with a startup 'anything and everything' mentality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results-driven, team-oriented environment.
- Strong problem solving and creative solution building skills.
- Comfortable with analytical and mathematical skills.
- Understands the concept of detecting patterns to draw conclusions, and present to internal stakeholders.
- Ability to make recommendations based on available data.