Software Developer - Front End
- Contribute to the design and development of application features
- Document, organize and prioritize, feature request and bug reports
- Review, test, debug and comment on task deliverables
- Investigate new technologies, tools and processes and make recommendations for adoption
- Participate in on call support rotation
- Coordinate, communicate and provide technical support to other functional groups relating to web applications
- Strong understanding of HTTP ReST based web application architecture.
- Ability to identify customer needs, gather requirements, and execute with high independence.
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic environment that includes .working with changing needs and requirements.
- Familiar with Agile software development techniques, particularly Test-Driven Development, and Continuous Integration.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and ability to succinctly present recommendations to stakeholders, the customer, and management.
- Able to work well in an integrated collaborative team environment, including frequent interactions with customers, other engineers, and managers.
Highly desirable skills:
- Creative approach to problem solving and exceptional analytical skills.
- Experience with container technologies (Docker, LXC)
- Experience with Jenkins or CircleCI
- Strong skills in debugging, performance optimization, and unit testing.
- AWS expertise (EC2, ECS, S3, etc)
- Ability to take on projects that require taking initiative and developing new expertise.