Demand Generation Representative
Rackspace is modernizing IT in today’s multi-cloud world. We have been honored by Fortune, Forbes, Glassdoor and others as one of the best places to work. We serve over 50% of the Fortune 100 companies & customers in 120 countries around the globe. Our achievements are powered by our people – we call them Rackers. We grow & thrive through world-class development opportunities, learning & selling bleeding-edge technologies & solutions, and most importantly, connecting with each other (the best & brightest in the industry). Are you a Racker? Join us!
More on Rackspace
Rackers aren’t all alike. We look different. We think uniquely. We are from many places and our beliefs & backgrounds vary. But, being a Racker — a valued member of a winning team on an inspiring mission – is what connects us all. Rackers are encouraged to bring their whole self to work every day, as we know that unique perspectives fuel innovation and enable us to best serve our customers & communities around the globe. We welcome you to apply today and want you to know that we are committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender reassignment or identity or expression, genetic information, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity status, military or veteran status, nationality, ethnic or national origin, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or any legally protected characteristic. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
We are growing our Rackspace Mexico office and are looking to hire Business Development Representatives to join our Marketing team! These reps will specialize in proactive outbound prospecting and target customers throughout the LATAM market. The BDR will work closely with other marketing functions and sales teams to identify targeted customers and develop sales opportunities
- Ability to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including prospect lists, discovery and individual research.
- Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospects business and technical pain points to determine how the Rackspace solution will speak to those needs.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating interactions and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in company’s CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interact predominantly with senior leadership and technical decision makers within prospect company.
- High energy and not easily discouraged.
- Customer centric mindset.
- Ability to provide FANATICAL SUPPORT.
- Utilizes provided information to contact potential customers regarding Rackspace products.
- Uses internal relationships to exceed customer expectations and provide support to the team. Identify multiple causes, effects and customer solutions.
- Researches market segments to identify potential customers and makes first contact.
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce the Rackspace solutions and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- Prepare and analyze leads pipeline reports and dashboards.
- Operates at a highly transactional pace.
- Works with the Manager, Sales Development to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet monthly revenue goals.
- Works on assignments and problems of limited scope using standard practices and procedures.
- IT BACHELOR DEGREE OR SIMILAR IS A MUST.
- Fluency in English (written and verbal).