Product Marketing Manager, EMEA
To further our MPC mission to accelerate and enable our customers’ adoption of Rackspace managed public cloud services, we are looking to appoint an EMEA Product Marketing Manager to develop and drive the marketing plan for our business unit, enabling us to grow our customer base and further increase the awareness of the Rackspace MPC brand within the market.
Following 5 years of MPC growth, we are creating a product function in EMEA to design, launch and maintain our offers, services and support capability growth. Working with the various MPC teams within our business, you will have the opportunity to shape and deliver how our offers are presented to the market and collaborate with our managed service product marketing and demand generation teams to develop and deliver integrated messaging for the entire customer solution set. With a portfolio of managed services that span the major hyperscale providers, namely: AWS, Azure and GCP, you will be delivering value propositions into the market that solve genuine business problems.
You will understand the role of services organisations (ideally in a technology or managed services context) and have a deep knowledge of product marketing principles and go to market strategies. You will need to be an excellent written and verbal communicator. A team player and true collaborator, you work closely with our marketing and sales teams throughout.
- Supports Product Management in the development of new services and offers including the creation of commercial, sales enablement and go-to-market collateral.
- Responsible for planning, delivering, monitoring, and enhancing marketing programs in line with business objectives.
- Provides input into the Marketing Campaigns team to translate MPC objectives and product offerings into go-to-market strategies as well as identified opportunities into actionable and measurable marketing programs.
- Proactively identifies issues with existing offers and suggest fixes and improvements.
Sales Enablement and GTM leadership
- Influences the development and execution of the sales enablement plan for MPC in EMEA (including new / acquisition sales, account and service delivery teams, alongside external partners).
- Ensures these plans are integrated with marketing demand generation teams, ensuring content is sales and customer ready with aligned messaging.
- Take an active role in internally and externally promoting the brand and value of Rackspace MPC.
- Advocate and actively promote the inclusion and positioning of Rackspace MPC into wider sales engagements across enterprise, mid-market and small-medium business segments. Identify, address or create opportunities to increase the adoption of Rackspace MPC.
- Build and maintain a network of cross-functional resources within Rackspace and across any relative partnerships to allow for higher productivity, increased business, and rapid resolution of problems and escalations.
- Reasonable understanding of common as-a-Service offerings with various service providers across various solution stacks (infrastructure, platform, software), and the value propositions associated with services to adopt and manage these services.
- Strong knowledge of CRM and marketing automation systems
- Strong knowledge of, and the ability to apply, the principles of market segmentation, brand management, marketing communications, and database marketing.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to establish positive relationships with team members and evangelise professional services internally and externally.
- Reasonable knowledge of Project Management, IT Service Management and Service Delivery.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, prioritizing workloads to meet competing deadlines.
- Ability to summarise, interpret and present management information.
- Experience in product marketing, ideally in a managed or professional services context