The Media Product team is hiring a Sr. Product Manager to lead product development and execution. As a Sr. Manager of Product, you will work closely with all departments (Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Finance) to drive our product forward. Do you strive to get things done? Can you break down complex problems into steps that teams can follow? Come join our team!
What you’ll do:
- Be a part of an experienced product group and help drive product vision and strategy.
- Own a full product life cycle from product planning to delivery, launch and ongoing improvement.
- Translate business requirements into user stories and drive execution with a dedicated engineering team.
- Coordinate and support product releases with Sales, Marketing, and other departments.
- Work with UX and clients to understand usage and simplification of features.
- Identify key benefits and value proposition of the product to drive new features.
- Review and analyze data from within, marketplace and competition and incorporate ecosystem understanding in product roadmap.
- Lead efforts to leverage our unique data, integrating it into our creative work to create products that best service brands and retailers objectives
- Take part in the integration and improvement of multiple systems and platforms and identify opportunities that call for new implementation.
- Leverage your knowledge of both managed and self-service products to optimize usability, technology and fragmentation conflicts.
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of experience as a product manager at a SAAS company.
- Experience with content management systems, eCommerce, and Social Media.
- Experience with agile development methodologies and tools.
- Demonstrated ability to lead the execution team in organizing and prioritizing projects in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented business environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and ability to effectively present information to internal and external associates.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and ownership with focus on continuous improvement.
- Solid understanding of the organization's business operations and industry and demonstrated business acumen.
- Ability to foster customer service disposition and sense of professionalism for self and team.
- Demonstrated ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret with excellent attention to detail.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent experience
About Quotient Technology
Quotient (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital media and promotions technology company that creates cohesive omnichannel brand-building and sales-driving opportunities to deliver valuable outcomes for advertisers, retailers and consumers. The Quotient platform is powered by exclusive consumer spending data, location intelligence and purchase intent data to reach millions of shoppers daily and deliver measurable, incremental sales. Quotient partners with leading advertisers and retailers, including Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills, Unilever, Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General and Peapod Digital Labs, a company of Ahold Delhaize USA. Quotient is headquartered in Mountain View, California, and has offices across the US as well as in Bangalore, Paris, London and Tel Aviv. For more information visit www.quotient.com
Quotient is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, creed, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, political affiliation, citizenship, disability, marital or registered domestic partner status, veteran status, legally protected medical conditions, or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.