Sr Financial Analyst
At Quotient, we are transforming shopping to make life better. To do so, we are looking to add a Sr Financial Analyst to our Finance team to support Marketing and Operations!
As trusted business partners and shareholder advocates, we provide fiduciary leadership, accurate and timely data, as well as strategic insights that lead to our company’s overall success. We maximize Quotient’s values and safeguard our assets, while providing data and insights to enable key business decisions. We ensure integrity in financial reporting, manage risk and challenge decisions. We balance short-term financial goals with long-term sustainable growth.
As a Sr Financial Analyst, you will manage the P&L, balance sheet, and cash flow processes related to your assigned businesses. You will partner closely with the business to identify opportunities for efficiency and improvement within our financial practices. By providing data-driven insights to business leaders, you will have a visible impact on Quotient’s overall value.
What you’ll do:
- Drive quarterly forecasting process including headcount for assigned business groups
- Lead the annual financial plan for assign business groups
- Analyze actual financial results versus budget and prepare flux analysis to business leaders and senior management monthly
- Serve as a control point for contracts, POs, headcount requisitions and offers for assigned business groups
- Assist Accounting with monthly, quarterly, and annual close processes
- Develop, maintain, and distribute ad-hoc reports and financial models as needed
- Drive improvements in finance and business processes and challenge the status quo
- Mentors other analysts on the team
What you’ll bring:
- 4 -6 Years of Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance preferred
- Master’s Degree is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to effectively present information to internal and external associates
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, Excel
- Experience with Hyperion Planning and NetSuite is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize projects in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented business environment
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and ownership with focus on continuous improvement.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong customer service disposition and sense of professionalism
- Solid understanding of the organization's business operations and/or industry. Demonstrated business acumen
- Demonstrated ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret financial data and statements
About Quotient Technology:
Quotient Technology is the leading digital promotions, media and analytics company that delivers personalized digital coupons and ads – informed by proprietary shopper and online engagement data – to millions of shoppers daily. We use our proprietary Promotions, Media, Audience and Analytics Cloud Platforms and services to seamlessly target audiences, optimize performance, and deliver measurable, incremental sales for CPG and retail marketers. We serve hundreds of CPGs and retailers nationwide, including Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills, Unilever, Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General and Ahold-Delhaize USA. Quotient is based in Mountain View, California, and has offices in Bangalore, Cincinnati, New York, Paris and London, and Tel Aviv. Visit www.quotient.com for more information.
Quotient is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, creed, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age (40 and over), religion, political affiliation, citizenship, disability, marital or registered domestic partner status, veteran status, legally protected medical conditions, or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.