As a Product Analyst with Quotient, you will work closely with our Product and Engineering teams to illuminate insights about how our products are used. You’ll inform and influence decision making about the features and strategies for our products with a data-driven approach. Our products serve a three-sided marketplace, so you will work on projects that span consumer shoppers, retail partners, and CPG companies.
You will be a key member of the Product team, and contribute to the analytics product lifecycle of strategy, design, development, test and deliver of our product offerings. You will utilize advanced data mining and statistical techniques to weave stories with meaningful insights and communicate your findings to leadership.
- Develop detailed plans for achieving desired product goals, including impact assessment
- Partner with product stakeholders to make data-driven decisions across the organization by leveraging descriptive and predictive analytics where it will have material impact
- Actively influence product roadmaps to drive improved user experience and utilization
- Be an innovator with demonstrated ability to craft a data science vision, get people excited by ideas and get them quickly to market via existing or new products
- Deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations to multiple levels of stakeholders, creating visual displays of quantitative information.
- Develop and automate reports, iteratively build and prototype dashboards to provide insights at scale, solving for business priorities.
- BS in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, or related areas from a top school
- Preferred MS in one of the above disciplines
- Solid and proven background in data mining, statistical analysis, and modeling
- Ability to grasp complex concepts and develop clear, concise, synthesized recommendations backed by data and analyses
- Experience in manipulating large data sets and analyzing them to identify actionable insights
- Expertise in SQL and relational data
- Fluency in R or Python (scikit-learn, numpy and pandas)
- Experience with Splunk or other log
- Experience in designing, executing and measuring A/B tests for optimization models
- Exceptional collaborative, communication and presentation skills with the ability to work well across the organization driving overall shareholder value
- Strong initiative, high energy, hands-on and impeccable integrity