As a Product Analyst with Quotient, you will work closely with our Product and Engineering teams to illuminate insights about how our products are used. You’ll inform and influence decision making about the features and strategies for our products with a data-driven approach. Our products serve a three-sided marketplace, so you will work on projects that span consumer shoppers, retail partners, and CPG companies.
You will be a key member of the Product team, and contribute to the analytics lifecycle of strategy, design, development, test and deliver of our product offerings. You will focus on understanding and optimizing consumer behavior as a key enabler for the company to move fast and iterate quickly on big business problems. The team provides critical data (via visualization, analysis and optimization) to the business partners to drive strategic and tactical decisions across our properties and partnerships.
- Define and build dashboard metrics that measure consumer engagement with Coupons.com and other properties, site and app performance.
- Subject matter expert for Google Analytics, Firebase Analytics and Google Data Studio, including QA of Google and Firebase Analytics tracking implementations.
- Proactively monitor consumer behavior on our properties and partnerships to identify potential issues, determine root causes and resolve.
- Evangelize a measurement culture and contribute to analytics documentation (e.g., data dictionary, variable map) using knowledge management tools (e.g., Confluence, Wiki) to provide a reference repository for the organization.
- Design and measurement for in-market A/B and multi-variate tests.
- Collaborate with product and marketing managers on ad hoc analyses.
- Deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations to multiple levels of stakeholders, creating visual displays of quantitative information.
- Develop and automate reports, iteratively build and prototype dashboards to provide insights at scale, solving for business priorities.
- Ability to grasp complex concepts and develop clear, concise, synthesized recommendations backed by data and analyses.
- Fluency with Google Analytics, Google Data Studio or Firebase Analytics
- Fluency with SQL and relational data
- BS in engineering, economics, statistics, MIS, business, or marketing with strong academic record; Masters preferred.
- Experience in designing, executing and measuring A/B tests for optimization models
- Exceptional collaborative, communication and presentation skills with the ability to work well across the organization driving overall shareholder value
- Strong initiative, high energy, hands-on and impeccable integrity