Quotient Technology, Incorporated is looking for an HR Generalist to join our Cincinnati HR team in transformation at a high-growth disruptive technology company. This individual, who will report to the Senior Director HR, should be strategic and curious as they play a key role in executing the people and organizational strategies and initiatives for the company. Opportunity to add value, have a well-informed point of view, influence leaders, and make decisions while learning and growing. This role will be the face of HR in Cincinnati. Ability to take on more responsibility and grow role and career over time.
Your role will include helping to drive the following pillars: Employee Relations, execution of all-annual-cycle processes, immigration matters, new hire orientations, exit interviews, compensation recommendations, and manager support while assisting with the overall culture, communications and people initiatives for the organization.
The successful candidate will work collaboratively, be proactive, a problem solver, have strong organizational and time management skills, effectively multi-task, be highly detail-oriented, and demonstrate professionalism, discretion and confidentiality in handling sensitive information.
- Work along with the Senior Director HR with the entire organization and all business functions to oversee and resolve Employee Relations issues, including investigations and resolutions
- Partner with the Learning and Development team to drive training for the organization
- Provide guidance in response to employee and manager inquiries
- Oversee all annual-cycle processes including performance reviews, talent reviews, compliance training, etc.
- Drive new hire on-boarding in the Cincinnati office, which includes conducting new hire orientation and identifying creative opportunities to improve the new hire experience
- Maintain Workday HCM database in relation to hiring, promotions, salary changes, terminations and other employee movement
- Educate employees around all company policies & procedures
- Utilize Radford surveys to provide job matching data as well as prepare compensation recommendations for offers to our Talent Acquisition Team
- Provide EEO and other ad hoc HR reports
- Assist with any other HR-related projects/programs including Employee Communications, Learning and Development, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned or as required
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or other applicable area of study (organizational psychology, communications, business administration, etc.)
- Minimum of 4-5 years HR experience
- Experience working in high-tech public company and high growth environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills; ability to work with a high sense of urgency within established timelines ensuring consistent follow-through/follow-up when necessary, meticulous eye for detail, accuracy, and high standards of presentation
- Ability to multi-task and operate in an environment of frequently changing priorities and manage the demands of a quickly growing workforce
- Quick thinker/fast learner with “business owner” and “can-do” mentality who will handle assignments, tasks, and projects with intrepid initiative and ingenuity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills in MS Office/Windows, Excel, Powerpoint and internet navigation tools.
- Workday knowledge/experience
- Strong data analytic skills and experience; proven ability to turn data into insights and thereby build effective solutions to organizational and talent challenges
- Positive attitude with “internal” customer focus and professional demeanor