HR Business Partner
Quotient Technology, Incorporated is looking for an HR Business Partner to join our Cincinnati HR team at a high-growth disruptive technology company. This individual, who will report to the Senior Director HR, should be strategic and curious as they play a key role in driving organizational transformation, high performance, talent development, succession, and engagement, along with other progressive HR initiatives for the company.
Your role will include employee relations, performance management programs, execution of all-annual-cycle processes, compensation recommendations, and manager support while assisting with the overall culture, communications and people initiatives for the organization. You will partner not only with the business but also with talent acquisition, people operations, as well as compensation and benefits to drive improvement. You will have the opportunity to add value, have a well-informed point of view, influence leaders, and make decisions while learning and growing. This role will be the face of HR in Cincinnati.
The successful candidate will work collaboratively, be proactive, a problem solver, have strong organizational and time management skills, effectively multi-task, be highly detail-oriented, and demonstrate professionalism, discretion and confidentiality in handling sensitive information. You will thrive in a fast-paced, ever changing environment where you are given autonomy and empowered to drive change.
- Work along with the Senior Director HR with the entire organization and all business functions to oversee and resolve Employee Relations issues, including investigations and resolutions
- Partner with Sales, Analytics and Operations leaders to shape their vision and align people practices to drive high performance – anticipating their needs
- Partner with the Learning and Development team to drive training for the organization
- Oversee all annual-cycle processes including performance reviews, talent reviews, compliance training, etc.
- Maintain Workday HCM database in relation to hiring, promotions, salary changes, terminations and other employee movement
- Educate employees around all company policies & procedures
- Use Radford Surveys and market data to lead compensation process and ensure compensation programs and initiatives enable us to attract, reward and retain top talent
- Provide EEO and other ad hoc HR reports
- Assist with any other HR-related projects/programs including Employee Communications, Learning and Development, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned or as required
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or other applicable area of study (organizational psychology, communications, business administration, etc.)
- Minimum of 4-5 years HR experience
- Experience working in high-tech public company and high growth environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills; ability to work with a high sense of urgency within established timelines ensuring consistent follow-through/follow-up when necessary, meticulous eye for detail, accuracy, and high standards of presentation
- Ability to multi-task and operate in an environment of frequently changing priorities and manage the demands of a quickly growing workforce
- Quick thinker/fast learner with “business owner” and “can-do” mentality who will handle assignments, tasks, and projects with intrepid initiative and ingenuity
- Have an inquisitive nature, that isn’t afraid to challenge the status quo and willing to take calculated risks to make improvements to the business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated passion for change and proactively drives change agenda
- Workday knowledge/experience
- Strong data analytic skills and experience; proven ability to turn data into insights and thereby build effective solutions to organizational and talent challenges
- Positive attitude with “internal” customer focus and professional demeanor