Junior Technical Project Manager
Quotient is seeking a Jr. Technical Project Manager to join its team at its Mountain View headquarters. We are seeking an exceptional contributor to join the Production Engineering group who will take ownership of a variety of projects and draw upon your previous experience to actively manage planning, development, implementation, and delivery. You will assist network engineering, DevOps, Development and Production Database teams with assessment/analysis, document and distribute requirements, schedule and drive project activities, and will be responsible for the overall successful completion of projects.
Are you an aspiring Technical Project Manager who dreams of owning, and crushing, enterprise scale projects, but lack the experience? Are you an amazing non-technical project manager looking to add that ‘T’ to your title? If yes it either - you’ve come across your dream job.
- Own the project life cycle - Produce project documents, project definition, risk and requirement documents, weekly/monthly project status reports that report on the general health of projects.
- Create, manage and improve schedules, then drive schedules to execution with clear communication.
- Develop project plans and tracking progress versus the plan
- Schedule and coordinate client meetings (kickoff, status, project closure, celebration)
- Keep business units/stakeholders informed of progress and changes through written and verbal communication
- Communicates project status timely to stakeholders.
- Analyze, assess and resolve project issues as they arise.
- Work with end users to define business, financial, and operational requirements at a detailed level.
- Partner with Engineering Leadership and the Quotient Procurement department on all Engineering purchasing and licensing needs
- Work closely with Quotient Legal department
- Maintain and communicate project schedules and status
- Drive and manage multiple subprojects and phased implementations of larger projects
- BA/BS (or equivalent) and 2+ years of experience in project coordination, documentation, and scheduling.
- Strong skills in MS Office and Visio, or equivalent applications.
- Some experience with project lifecycle methodologies a plus.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Experience tracking and translating engineering discussions into actionable engineering tasks and next steps
- Able to understand business needs and translate to requirements.
- Able to work on cross-functional project teams.
- Experience with Atlassian Jira and Confluence a bonus
About Quotient Technology:
Quotient Technology Inc. (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital promotions, media and analytics company using proprietary data to deliver personalized digital coupons and ads to millions of shoppers daily. Our core platform, Quotient Retailer iQ™, connects to a retailer’s point-of-sale system and provides targeting and analytics for consumer packaged goods (CPG) brands and retailers. Our distribution network also includes our Coupons.com app and website, thousands of publishing partners and, in Europe, the Shopmium mobile app. We serve hundreds of CPGs, such as Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills and Kellogg’s, and retailers like Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General, Kroger and Walgreens. We operate Crisp Mobile, which creates mobile ads aimed at shoppers, and Ahalogy, a leading influencer marketing firm. Founded in 1998, Quotient is based in Mountain View, California, with offices across the U.S., in Bangalore, India; Paris and London. Learn more at Quotient.com, and follow us on Twitter @Quotient.