Marketing Campaign Manager - B2C
Quotient’s Consumer Marketing Team, responsible for Coupons.com, is seeking a Marketing Campaign Manager to bring to market multi-channel, strategic campaigns that drive brand awareness, traffic and revenue. You will be a key member of Quotient’s growing consumer business, and this opportunity provides you the unique opportunity to build new campaigns, test strategy and quickly evolve to deliver revenue growth. You will partner closely with various cross-functional teams (i.e. Creative, Sales, Paid Acquisition, Product, etc) to influence marketing strategy, content, new product launches and client management. This position reports to the Director of Consumer Marketing and will be the driving force behind important, strategic events. You will create cohesive cross-platform media plans and successfully run them from start to finish. You will strategize around multiple channels including influencer campaigns, radio and podcast ads, digital marketing, blog and on-page assets. You will ensure that each element of the campaign is completed on time, communicated to the correct teams and executed correctly. You will manage multiple projects, own schedules, outline key milestones, track deliverables and report on results. This role thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and can manage frequent changes in priorities with ease.
- Develop, plan, and execute strategic events through a multi-channel approach in order to drive awareness, traffic and revenue.
- Manage end to end execution of strategic events, including timeline, offline advertising, PR strategy, salesforce placements, communications calendar manager, and asset creation.
- Track and report on campaign effectiveness, identify gaps and suggest process improvement.
- Build and manage all operational aspects of each event/campaign including advertising channels, creative strategy, workflows, timelines, asset development and onsite offer placement.
- Obtain necessary approvals and communicate plans to relevant stakeholders.
- Provide regular feedback to the product and marketing teams to help define future roadmaps and priorities.
- Own creative process, including collecting assets, working with creative teams, and getting merchant approval.
- Ensure proper campaign set up to allow for tracking (UTMs, pixel set up, deeplinks, etc)
- Work collaboratively and proactively with internal team and external agencies to assess project requirements and ensure efficient development and delivery of assets per the marketing plan.
- Experience building, executing, and scaling cross-functional marketing programs from concept to completion
- Experience with at least a few media platforms including: Digital, Paid Social, Organic Social, Radio, Podcast, and Influencer
- 7+ years of professional non-internship marketing experience
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Solid data analytics skills, including ability to measure impact and determine improvements
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with team members, business partners, and senior leadership.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, all of which require both strategic thinking and tactical execution.
- Good technical knowledge/background. Salesforce and Google Analytics experience a requirement.
- Skills in project management, relationship building, and problem solving.
Quotient (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital media and promotions technology company that creates cohesive omnichannel brand-building and sales-driving opportunities to deliver valuable outcomes for advertisers, retailers and consumers. The Quotient platform is powered by exclusive consumer spending data, location intelligence and purchase intent data to reach millions of shoppers daily and deliver measurable, incremental sales. Quotient partners with leading advertisers and retailers, including Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills, Unilever, Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General and Peapod Digital Labs, a company of Ahold Delhaize USA. Quotient is headquartered in Mountain View, California, and has offices across the US as well as in Bangalore, Paris, London and Tel Aviv. For more information visit www.quotient.com
Quotient is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, creed, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age (40 and over), religion, political affiliation, citizenship, disability, marital or registered domestic partner status, veteran status, legally protected medical conditions, or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.