You will be a key member of the Analytics and Research team, and contribute to the analytics product life-cycle of strategy, design, development, test and delivery of data-driven algorithms and techniques to further optimize the product offerings. As a part of this team, you will collaborate on driving consumer focused solutions across personalized promotion, media and advertisement recommendations, targeting and insights.
- Identify and assess key opportunity areas where data and science can enhance products.
- Develop detailed plans for achieving desired product goals, including impact assessment.
- Devise, develop, test and deploy new data models
- Effectively engage and partner with other product teams, engineering, and sales to drive the implementation of your models and make an impact.
- Actively influence product road maps to drive higher monetization and optimization.
- Drive the production of analytic capabilities in data management, modeling and algorithms
- BS in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Engineering, AI, or related areas
- Preferred MS in one of the above disciplines
- Previous 1-3 years’ experience in applying data and science to improve products and services
- Solid and proven background in data mining, statistical analysis, segmentation and modeling
- Ability to grasp complex concepts and develop clear, concise, synthesized recommendations backed by data and analyses
- Experience in manipulating large data sets and analyzing them to identify actionable insights
- Fluency in analytical tools such as R (preferred), SAS etc.
- Understanding of programming languages like C/C++/Java and scripting languages like Perl/Python
- Experience in designing, executing and measuring A/B tests for optimization models
- Exceptional collaborative, communication and presentation skills with the ability to work well across the organization driving overall shareholder value
- Strong initiative, high energy, hands-on and impeccable integrity
Quotient Technology Inc. (NYSE: QUOT), formerly Coupons.com, is a leading digital promotion and media platform that connects brands, retailers and consumers. We distribute digital offers and media through a variety of products, including digital printable coupons, digital paperless coupons, coupon codes, and card linked offers. We operate Retailer iQ™, a real-time digital coupon platform that connects directly into a retailer’s point-of-sale system and provides targeting and analytics for manufacturers and retailers. We also power digital coupon initiatives in online marketing campaigns, including display and video advertising. Our distribution network includes our flagship site, Coupons.com, approximately 30,000 third-party publishers, as well as our mobile applications, Coupons.com, the Coupons.com App for the Apple Watch, Grocery iQ®, and those of our many partners. Clients include hundreds of consumer-packaged goods companies, such as Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills and Kellogg’s, as well as top retailers like Albertsons-Safeway, CVS, Dollar General, Kroger, and Walgreens. Founded in 1998, the company is based in Mountain View, Calif., and is bringing the multibillion dollars offline promotions industry into the digital world.