As a Sr. NOC Engineer at Quotient. (NYSE:QUOT) you will be working to improve the reliability and performance of our services. You will help expand, maintain and troubleshoot a geographically diverse network of services in a 24x7 operations environment.
- Troubleshoot issues that span the entire OSI layer. Work with Dev Ops, Support and Engineering teams to achieve maximum network and application up-time and swift resolution of all issues
- Implement and follow appropriate incident management methodologies to take escalations to help resolve production impacting issues in a swift and efficient manner
- Use industry tools such as Netcool and Remedy to help diagnose and record issues
- Monitor, sort, and document items that come into the Quotient. NOC email box with others on the team
- Provide input into process and procedure for increasing reliability, reducing procedural errors and managing change within the network.
- you will also be involved in mentoring junior NOC Engineer technically
The ideal candidate will be a seasoned NOC technician or Sr NOC engineer with strong hands-on technical skills.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills are required.
- Strong in incident & problem Management skills.
- Technical Expertise: Knowledge of Red Hat, Centos, Ubuntu
- Strong working knowledge of TCPIP, including IP network architecture, routing protocols, peering relationships, DNS, and network monitoring tools is required
- Effective written and verbal communications skills are required
- Education: Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent experience, certifications and training
- Experience: 5+ years of experience in a Network Operations Center environment