Software Test Engineer 2
Senior Software Test Engineer
As a member of Quotient Technology Inc. Automation team, you will automate world-class software and help build the platform for our cutting-edge online consumer promotion and media products. You will automate & test, and contribute to all aspects of the software development cycle. The ideal candidate will be a full-stack Automation developer with strong analytical and effective communication skills, with a proactive and self-motivated mindset, and have an ability to work efficiently in a dynamic and demanding environment.
- Develop and maintain automation suite for end-to-end testing of the product: Java based REST services and Angular JS based UI.
- Collaborate with the team during each step of the development cycle to ensure delivery of a quality product.
- Coordinate with developers to ensure resolution of defects, and manage/triage defects in the bug tracking system.
- Work with stakeholders to clarify and finalize production/ application requirement.
- Work independently and as part of team, completing small to large sized projects while managing competing priorities
- Interact with cross-functional teams (Database administration, Production Operations) to identify, prioritize, and help resolve QA/test related project and/or process problems.
- BE/BTech in Computer Science (or equivalent) and 4+ years of hands-on experience in testing.
- Hands-on skills in building automation suites for REST web services.
- Hands-on working knowledge of JAVA.
- Experience in SQL and interactions with relational database systems such as MySQL or SQL Server.
- Experience in integration testing, cross browser testing.
- Strong debugging skills.
- Hands on experience working in Unix/Linux environments.
- Experience in Protractor, Jasmine, Selenium, TestNG