Senior Software Test Engineer
As a member of Quotient Technology Inc. Automation team, you will Automate world-class software and help build the platform for our cutting-edge online consumer coupons products. You will Automate & Test, maintain highly scalable systems and contribute to all aspects of the software development cycle. The ideal candidate will be a full-stack Automation developer with strong analytical skills, effective communication skills, proactive and self-motivated mindset, and ability to work efficiently in a dynamic and demanding environment.
- Test & Automate highly scalable, 24/7 consumer internet applications.
- Work independently completing small to large sized projects while managing competing priorities in a demanding production environment.
- Deliver on projects from end to end (documentation to production grade code to support procedures) while functioning within the process and disciplines established in the Engineering QA team.
- Work collaboratively among groups within engineering ( Database Administration, and Production Ops) and outside engineering (Product Manager, Marketing Team) to drive allocated projects to completion.
- Actively participate in high level engineering team activities such as suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements and conducting tool evaluations.
- BS, MS in Computer Science (or equivalent) and 2 years of hands-on web application design and development experience.
- Hands-on skills in building Automation Suits using Java, REST APIs and NoSQL Databases
- Experience in Selenium & TestNG, object-oriented design and implementation.
- Experience developing and/or using web services (REST and/or SOAP).
- Experience in SQL and interactions with relational database systems such as MySQL or SQL Server.
- Experience in the design and development of multi-tier software systems.
- Experience in unit testing, integration testing, cross browser testing.
- Experience using IDE such as Eclipse or IntelliJ.
- Strong debugging skills,Ability to write good technical documentation.Keen ability to understand end user experience and business needs.