Director, Demand Generation
The Director, Demand Generation is a critical new role in Quotient Technology’s marketing organization, and will be responsible for driving the strategy and execution of marketing campaigns that directly impact sales pipeline for Quotient’s B2B products and solutions.
We are looking for someone that is a strategic thinker, data-driven and creative, and brings to the table best-in-class experience in developing demand generation programs that impact throughout the sales funnel – from lead acquisition, through lead nurture to pipeline acceleration.
The ideal candidate will also be well-versed in account-based marketing and how to align closely to sales to ensure focus and maximum impact. If you are analytical and growth minded, enjoy trying new things and proactively identifying opportunities that accelerate impact you will thrive in this role.
What you’ll do:
- Strategy – Develop the demand generation strategy for execution across Quotient’s products and solutions, including how we can optimize for impact through taking an account-based marketing led approach. This will include identifying our strategy for driving cross-sell and upsell opportunities from our existing customer base of CPGs and retailers
- Execution – Direct the day-to-day execution of demand generation campaigns and programs, taking ownership from ideation through to reporting and analysis, and utilizing the full tactical marketing mix
- Team – Develop and manage a high-performing team of demand generation experts. Identify how to leverage resources across the team, broader marketing organization, as well as external resource
- Technology – Act as key stakeholder and partner with marketing operations to identify where sales and marketing technologies present an opportunity to increase effectiveness and efficiency in driving sales pipeline and revenue through marketing
- Alignment – Develop strong alignment with sales leadership and the broader sales team, collaborating with key stakeholders to understand challenges and opportunities that marketing can impact throughout the sales funnel
- Communication – Effectively communicate across the marketing and broader organization, sharing project updates, timelines, processes and results, whilst also championing the marketing team and demonstrating our impact on the business
What you’ll bring:
- 7-10 years’ experience in B2B marketing, including 2+ years in a leadership role
- Deep understanding of demand generation best practices, and how to engage prospects and customers at multiple points through the customer journey
- Experience with account-based marketing practices, and directing target account strategies across marketing and sales teams
- A strong communicator, confident and articulate in presenting to internal stakeholders and external audiences
- Data driven, analytical, with excellent attention to detail
- Practiced at leading teams with a growth mindset, and passionate about team learning and development
- Energetic, passionate, with an appetite to grow