Retail Digital Campaign Manager
The Retail Campaign Manager position delivers solutions for high-profile retailer client accounts as part of the Operations and Client Services Team. The role will support Quotient’s retail accounts by handling day to day client communications, producing client deliverable and serving as an advocate for internet coupon acceptance and best practices.
- Guide partners through the initial content creation process to ensure proper work flows are set up and functioning.
- Manage the process of approving and launching retail coupon content.
- Create both routine and ad hoc reports for campaign analysis and optimization.
- Provide support with online reporting tool and provide input/advice on solutions and recommendations to meet and exceed client goals.
- Generate Insertion & Change Orders for contracts executed by the Retailer.
- Manage retailer pipeline and partner with CPG teams for post-launch tracking of Retailer Merchandising event offers, including weekly Net Downs, Scale events, and specialized weekly Retailer programs.
- Coordinate offer testing of Retailer’s microsites, including new offer type set-ups, offer testing communication and updates and integration requirements.
- Responsible for quality assurance on test enhancements and upgrades to Operations tools and resources.
- Assist client with technical execution, program implementation and first-tier troubleshooting.
- Lead special retail projects successfully.
- Occasional travel and client-site meetings may be required.
- Ability to work on weekends may be required.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred) in business, communications, marketing or related field (and/or equivalent, relevant work experience).
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Account Management, Customer Service or Client Services dealing directly with Customers and Sales Executives.
- Operational system expertise or external Campaign Management, Customer Service or Client Services experience
- Problem solving skills with ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail with track record of producing high quality work
- Builds strong relationships and partnerships with internal stakeholders
- Exceptional multi-tasker that meets tight deadlines and can prioritize work and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to be flexible and work in an environment of frequently changing priorities, systems, and process
- Consistently makes sound decisions in the absence of detailed instructions
- Working knowledge of general technology: Microsoft Office Suite and internet browsing tools
- Ability to learn new and custom systems
- Knows personal bandwidth and understands how to manage incoming/outgoing workflow
- Basic presentation skills
- Ability to communicate via email/phone/in-person in a clear, professional manner
- Exhibits exceptional customer service and collaboration skills, dealing directly with internal business teams, clients and Sales organization team members
- Some periodic travel required.
About Quotient Technology:
Quotient Technology is the leading digital promotions, media and analytics company that delivers personalized digital coupons and ads – informed by proprietary shopper and online engagement data – to millions of shoppers daily. We use our proprietary Promotions, Media, Audience and Analytics Cloud Platforms and services to seamlessly target audiences, optimize performance, and deliver measurable, incremental sales for CPG and retail marketers. We serve hundreds of CPGs and retailers nationwide, including Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills, Unilever, Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General and Ahold-Delhaize USA. Quotient is based in Mountain View, California, and has offices in Bangalore, Cincinnati, New York, Paris and London, and Tel Aviv. Visit www.quotient.com for more information.