We are looking for a full life cycle Senior Recruiter to lead efforts across our organizations. Quotient Technology is the leading digital and media promotions company for Consumer-Packaged Goods (CPG) companies and Retailers. Here you will be recruiting for Engineering, Operations & across departments. Along with leading all recruiting efforts, you will also build relationships with hiring manager and the executive team and manage and maintain the talent pipeline.
What you will do:
- Full cycle recruiting for all functions including: Engineering, Operations and media experts with the ability to pick up other high priority positions during high ramp of hiring across organization.
- Deep integration within the organization and overall knowledge of business strategy, product roll-outs, etc.
- Develop innovative sourcing solutions and map out top leads where Quotient Technology is most actively growing
- Recommend, communicate and execute on recruitment strategy and introduce new recruiting concepts to HR leadership team and the Business teams
- Facilitate and lead key initiatives and projects with recruiting team, stakeholders and hiring partners
- Partner with Quotient hiring managers to develop a detailed profile of target candidates with data-driven advice on the range of logical possibilities.
- Effective pre-screening of candidates, and collaboration with hiring managers to engage Top 20-percenters to interview
- Manage interview process, ensuring great candidate experience, from first interview to final negotiation and close
- Continued market research on competition; we’re looking for the best people to join Quotient, and solid understanding of our competitive landscape will be essential to success in this role.
- Refine current recruiting process in collaboration with talent acquisition team and hiring managers
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree 8+ years in a full life cycle recruiting role within a corporate environment. Experience working at a publicly-held company highly preferred
- Understanding of compensation structure and best practices for candidate vetting
- Demonstrated track record of building relationships with leaders and cross-functional partners
- Experience building and refining an effective recruiting process tailored to meet current business needs.
- Someone who enjoys fast-paced start-up environment, and can thrive making huge impact along the way!
Quotient (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital media and promotions technology company that creates cohesive omnichannel brand-building and sales-driving opportunities to deliver valuable outcomes for advertisers, retailers and consumers. The Quotient platform is powered by exclusive consumer spending data, location intelligence and purchase intent data to reach millions of shoppers daily and deliver measurable, incremental sales. Quotient partners with leading advertisers and retailers, including Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills, Unilever, Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General and Peapod Digital Labs, a company of Ahold Delhaize USA. Quotient is headquartered in Mountain View, California, and has offices across the US as well as in Bangalore, Paris, London and Tel Aviv. For more information visit www.quotient.com
Quotient is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, creed, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age (40 and over), religion, political affiliation, citizenship, disability, marital or registered domestic partner status, veteran status, legally protected medical conditions, or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws