Software Engineer 2
Quotient Technology Inc (NYSE: QUOT) Founded in 1998, Quotient is based in Mountain View, Calif. with offices across the U.S., and internationally in Bangalore, Paris, London and Israel. Quotient is the leading CPG and retail marketing technology provider that delivers personalized digital promotions and ads to millions of shoppers daily.
Quotient uses its proprietary Promotions, Media, Audience and Analytics Cloud Platforms and services to seamlessly target audiences, optimize performance, and deliver measurable, incremental sales for CPG and retail marketers.
Quotient’s powerful suite of capabilities includes personalized digital coupons, retailer-aligned dynamic ad messaging, influencer-led social media, data analytics and audience management. Quotient’s audience data solution is powered by 100 million verified buyer audience, derived from its Retailer iQ partnerships.
By combining technology, data and distribution, Quotient serves hundreds of CPGs, such as Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills and Kellogg’s, and retailers like Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General, Kroger and Walgreens.
About Bangalore Quotient: Started our center in 2014 with 2 teams, now currently we have all teams representation in Bangalore with team of 400+ people. Globally 1100+ team.
As a key member of Quotient Technology software development team, you will help lead the development of next generation offer management platform for online consumer coupons. You will develop and maintain scalable distributed systems and contribute to all aspects of the software development cycle. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical skills, effective communication skills, be independent and self-motivated.
- Develop highly scalable and modern internet applications using cutting edge tools
- Work independently completing small to large sized projects while managing competing priorities in a demanding production
- Deliver on projects from end to end (requirements to production grade code to support procedures), while functioning within the process and disciplines established in the Engineering team.
- Work collaboratively among groups within engineering (QA, Database Administration, and Production Ops) and outside engineering (Product Manager, Marketing Team) to drive allocated projects to completion.
- Actively participate in high level engineering team activities such as suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements and conducting tool evaluations.
- BS, MS in Computer Science (or equivalent) and 5 years of hands-on web application design and development experience.
- 3+ years of experience building modern web applications with frameworks like React or Vue
- Experience with server-side languages like NodeJS, or Go
- In-depth understanding and experience working with vanilla front-end technologies like HTML, CSS, JS -- including ES
- Excellent technical understanding of web protocols like HTTP, REST, XHR/AJAX, etc.
- Excellent software fundamentals, including object oriented and dynamic programming.
- Ability to analyze, benchmark and optimize software.
- Experience with relational database systems such as MySQL or MariaDB
- Experience writing frontend and backend unit tests
- Strong understanding of software platforms and operating systems, including scripting languages and command line use.
- Experience working with ReactJS and TypeScript
- Experience developing server-side software with Django or NodeJS