Senior Engineering Manager
Team Description: RiQ Platform Engineering: We are the pioneers, the fun group which enjoys solving complex problems with radical solutions. We are the backend technology team hands down involved in building and scaling our B2B and B2C products. We built robust scalable and stable platform product which processes more than 3 billion coupon activations per year and as much as 50 million API calls per day. And its feels like its just the beginning. We work on technology stack comprises of Java, Cassandra, Maria, SQL Server, Kafka, AMQ, Kubernetes, Spring, Apache Spark, Elastic Search, Redis, Akka, Scala, Solr, Python, GCP, GCP Managed Services.
- B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/MS with 10+ years of relevant experience
- at least 3+ years of experience at Engineering manager capcity
- Demonstrated experience in product development and production rollout/monitoring
- Strong experience in Java, Web programming and Microservices
- Experience in development with high volume databases, preferably NoSQL databases
- Experience in developing web services using Microservices architecture and integrating with external services is a plus
- Experience in handling large scale systems and performance optimization
- Experience in managing 10+ members team.
- Ability to work in agile scrum development process with bi-weekly production releases
- Ability to recruit and retain high performing team members
- Ability to collaborate and drive projects with cross functional teams such as Product Management, SRE, Support, Professional Services and Operations teams.
- Ability to handle production escalations and support as needed
- Flexibility in coordinating the meetings with international teams located in Paris, Tel Aviv and Bangalore.
- Design and develop highly scalable, 24/7 consumer internet applications.
- Lead team of 10+ engineers, manage their deliverables
- Work independently in completing large sized projects while managing competing priorities in a demanding production environment
- Review architecture and system designs
- Perform mid-year and annual reviews, goal setting and performance measurement.
- Provide mentoring and coaching in driving career growth
- Work with senior leadership in building product and engineering roadmaps
- Work with recruiting team in scaling up the teams in multiple locations
- Work and point of contact for engineering escalations in specific product lines
- Work with retailer technical organization in optimizing the integrations
- Provide hands-on assistance in production issues troubleshooting
- Work closely with Production Operation team in keeping platform services perform within the SLAs
Quotient (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital media and promotions technology company that creates cohesive omnichannel brand-building and sales-driving opportunities to deliver valuable outcomes for advertisers, retailers and consumers. The Quotient platform is powered by exclusive consumer spending data, location intelligence and purchase intent data to reach millions of shoppers daily and deliver measurable, incremental sales. Quotient partners with leading advertisers and retailers, including Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills, Unilever, Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General and Peapod Digital Labs, a company of Ahold Delhaize USA. Quotient is headquartered in Mountain View, California, and has offices across the US as well as in Bangalore, Paris, London and Tel Aviv. For more information visit www.quotient.com
Quotient is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, creed, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age (40 and over), religion, political affiliation, citizenship, disability, marital or registered domestic partner status, veteran status, legally protected medical conditions, or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws