Director, Marketing Operations
The Director, Marketing Operations is a critical new role in Quotient Technology’s marketing organization, and will be responsible for powering the engine that underpins all areas of marketing – B2B, B2C, and across multiple products and solutions. We are looking for someone that has built, operated and scaled marketing technology stacks and related processes to drive demonstrable impact on the business, as well as identified and led training initiatives as required for the marketing team.
The ideal candidate will be a leader and strategic thinker, who is well-versed in understanding the big picture and related priorities, and then identifying how to impact this through operations. If you are analytical and growth minded, enjoy trying new things and proactively identifying opportunities that accelerate impact you will thrive in this role.
What you’ll do:
- Technology – Develop and execute on our marketing technology vision. Audit and evaluate existing marketing technology stack with respect to lead processing, measurement instrumentation, automation capabilities, and overall value to the business. Direct implementation of new technologies according to business goals
- Team - Manage a high-performing team of ~5 operations focused employees initially, and assess the personnel needs of the team to support growth plans, as well as the use of contract resource
- Process – Establish processes to support a world class marketing organization and enable efficiency both today, and as the team scales. Work hand-in-hand with sales operations, and sales leaders to ensure an effective lead development and hand-off process that maximizes marketing RoI
- Analysis – Own the reporting engine and analysis for marketing programs, working with marketing managers to evaluate results and identify opportunities for growth and expansion
- Collaboration – Work cross-functionally, collaborating with key stakeholders to understand challenges and opportunities that marketing can impact
- Communication – Effectively communicate across the marketing and broader organization, sharing project updates, timelines, processes and results, whilst also championing the marketing team and demonstrating our impact on the business
What you’ll bring:
- 7-10 years’ experience in marketing and/or sales operations, including 2+ years in a leadership role
- Deep understanding of marketing automation platforms, CRM systems, and other marketing and sales technologies (analytics, CMS, sales outreach tools etc)
- Experience with account-based marketing practices, and tools and processes that support target account strategies
- Leader in marketing automation and demand generation best practices that will drive results in both a B2B and B2C context
- Data driven, analytical, with excellent attention to detail
- Practiced at leading teams with a growth mindset, and passionate about team learning and development
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Energetic, passionate, with an appetite to grow
Quotient Technology Inc (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital marketing platform that provides technology and services to consumer-packaged goods (CPGs) brands and retailers to seamlessly target audiences, optimize marketing performance and drive sales. Through its proprietary cloud platforms: Promotions, Media, Audience, and Analytics, Quotient offers a powerful suite of solutions, including personalized digital coupons and advertising. Quotient’s shopper and data network is unparalleled, with retail partners representing almost $400 Billion in sales and more than 20 million monthly unique mobile visitors through its Coupons.com properties. By combining technology, data and distribution, Quotient serves hundreds of CPGs, such as Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills and Kellogg’s, and retailers like Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General, Kroger and Walgreens. Founded in 1998, Quotient is based in Mountain View, California with offices across the US, as well as internationally in Bangalore, Paris, and London. Learn more at Quotient.com and follow us on Twitter @Quotient.