Director, Marketing Operations
The Director, Marketing Operations is a critical new role in Quotient Technology’s marketing organization, and will be responsible for powering the engine that underpins all areas of marketing – B2B, B2C, and across multiple products and solutions. We are looking for someone that has built, operated and scaled marketing technology stacks and related processes to drive demonstrable impact on the business, as well as identified and led training initiatives as required for the marketing team.
The ideal candidate will be a leader and strategic thinker, who is well-versed in understanding the big picture and related priorities, and then identifying how to impact this through operations. If you are analytical and growth minded, enjoy trying new things and proactively identifying opportunities that accelerate impact you will thrive in this role.
What you’ll do:
- Technology – Develop and execute on our marketing technology vision. Audit and evaluate existing marketing technology stack with respect to lead processing, measurement instrumentation, automation capabilities, and overall value to the business. Direct implementation of new technologies according to business goals
- Team - Manage a high-performing team of ~5 operations focused employees initially, and assess the personnel needs of the team to support growth plans, as well as the use of contract resource
- Process – Establish processes to support a world class marketing organization and enable efficiency both today, and as the team scales. Work hand-in-hand with sales operations, and sales leaders to ensure an effective lead development and hand-off process that maximizes marketing RoI
- Analysis – Own the reporting engine and analysis for marketing programs, working with marketing managers to evaluate results and identify opportunities for growth and expansion
- Collaboration – Work cross-functionally, collaborating with key stakeholders to understand challenges and opportunities that marketing can impact
- Communication – Effectively communicate across the marketing and broader organization, sharing project updates, timelines, processes and results, whilst also championing the marketing team and demonstrating our impact on the business
What you’ll bring:
- 7-10 years’ experience in marketing and/or sales operations, including 2+ years in a leadership role
- Deep understanding of marketing automation platforms, CRM systems, and other marketing and sales technologies (analytics, CMS, sales outreach tools etc)
- Experience with account-based marketing practices, and tools and processes that support target account strategies
- Leader in marketing automation and demand generation best practices that will drive results in both a B2B and B2C context
- Data driven, analytical, with excellent attention to detail
- Practiced at leading teams with a growth mindset, and passionate about team learning and development
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Energetic, passionate, with an appetite to grow
About Quotient Technology:
Quotient Technology is the leading digital promotions, media and analytics company that delivers personalized digital coupons and ads – informed by proprietary shopper and online engagement data – to millions of shoppers daily. We use our proprietary Promotions, Media, Audience and Analytics Cloud Platforms and services to seamlessly target audiences, optimize performance, and deliver measurable, incremental sales for CPG and retail marketers. We serve hundreds of CPGs and retailers nationwide, including Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills, Unilever, Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General and Ahold-Delhaize USA. Quotient is based in Mountain View, California, and has offices in Bangalore, Cincinnati, New York, Paris and London, and Tel Aviv. Visit www.quotient.com for more information.
Quotient is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, creed, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age (40 and over), religion, political affiliation, citizenship, disability, marital or registered domestic partner status, veteran status, legally protected medical conditions, or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.