Are you looking for your dream job? Somewhere you can take your engineering skills to the next level leveraging the latest applications and tools? Ready to brag at parties about what you are responsible for and what you do day-to-day? Looking to work with an amazing group of people at a company with an equally amazing culture? You’ve stumbled upon the right job posting. We are looking for Engineers that are passionate about a large-scale production operations role. Our team members work with multiple teams, worldwide, including development, project management, and production operations.
As a DevOps engineer at Quotient, you will be involved in all aspects of designing, implementing, and maintaining our continuous deployment environment. Automation will be done from code submission to the source control system, building applications, automated testing, packaging, and deploying applications through a pipeline of QA, staging and production environments. You will be responsible for configuring new applications in the pipeline and modifying existing applications. This is a dynamic environment with additions and modifications needed daily. You will be working with multiple teams including development, project management, and production operations.
- Enhance software development tools, infrastructure, and processes for rapid and reliable delivery.
- Collaborate with engineering, QA, and production operation teams on release management planning, product installation, configuration, and deployment processes.
- Configure software deployment automation tools such as Jenkins, mercurial, Spinnaker, IBM UrbanCode Deploy and Release, Cloud Build, Artifactory, and Nodejs.
- Manage and execute deployments between all environments including coordination of production releases with development and operations.
- Research and evaluate new technology to improve continuous deployment.
- Bachelor’s in computer science or related field or 3-5 years of experience
- Expert with git and GitHub source control systems.-
- Expert with Jenkins pipelines.
- Experience with Linux, particularly Ubuntu and Debian packaging, and MacOS.
- Experience with containers, docker, Kubernetes, Google Cloud, and other Cloud environments.
- Strong scripting skills such as bash, Perl, python, groovy.
- Knowledge of Maven, Java, nodejs, and GOLANG.
- Familiar with IBM UrbanCode products is a plus.
- Knowledge of agile SDLC, software configuration management practices, release management methodologies and production deployment.
- Familiar with JIRA.
- Strong troubleshooting, debugging, and analytical skills.
- You have recently argued with someone why Ansible is superior to Puppet or Chef
Quotient (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital media and promotions technology company that creates cohesive omnichannel brand-building and sales-driving opportunities to deliver valuable outcomes for advertisers, retailers and consumers. The Quotient platform is powered by exclusive consumer spending data, location intelligence and purchase intent data to reach millions of shoppers daily and deliver measurable, incremental sales. Quotient partners with leading advertisers and retailers, including Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills, Unilever, Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General and Peapod Digital Labs, a company of Ahold Delhaize USA. Quotient is headquartered in Mountain View, California, and has offices across the US as well as in Bangalore, Paris, London and Tel Aviv. For more information visit www.quotient.com
Quotient is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, creed, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age (40 and over), religion, political affiliation, citizenship, disability, marital or registered domestic partner status, veteran status, legally protected medical conditions, or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws