We’re looking for an experienced, passionate Infrastructure Engineer to scale and maintain our growing cloud services. Our ideal candidate knows how to strike a balance between moving quickly, mitigating risk, and operating effectively in a fast-paced startup-like environment. At Quotient, you will find an exciting work atmosphere with tremendous opportunities to work on a diversified multi-cloud environment, grow professionally, and learn a wide variety of new skills.
What you’ll do:
- Perform capacity planning and production readiness assessment
- Manage and support our AWS based services, CI/CD systems
- Develop monitoring and incident alerting systems to aid in a proactive approach to outages
- Embed with product teams during the design and requirements phase of new product development through to initial production launch
- Design strategies for security monitoring of existing systems and new ones as they are introduced
What you’ll bring:
- BS /MS in Computer science or related technical field
- 3-5 years relevant work experience in DevOps with solid cloud-based system administration background.
- Proficiency in setting up, developing and maintaining large, cross region distributed services
- Solid back end experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform and Microsoft Azure is big plus
- Solid experience managing, monitoring, and supporting high traffic environments
- Proficient experience in CentOS and Ubuntu
- Proficient experience with Chef, Terraform, Jenkins
- Experience with Nginx, Tomcat
- Proficient scripting skills in Python 3 and Bash
- Experience with CDN technologies
About Quotient Technology
Quotient Technology Inc (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital marketing platform that provides technology and services to consumer packaged goods (CPGs) brands and retailers to seamlessly target audiences, optimize marketing performance and drive sales. Through its proprietary cloud platforms: Promotions, Media, Audience, and Analytics, Quotient offers a powerful suite of solutions, including personalized digital coupons and advertising. Quotient’s shopper and data network is unparalleled, with retail partners representing almost $400 Billion in sales and more than 20 million monthly unique mobile visitors through its Coupons.com properties. By combining technology, data and distribution, Quotient serves hundreds of CPGs, such as Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills and Kellogg’s, and retailers like Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General, Kroger and Walgreens. Founded in 1998, Quotient is based in Mountain View, California with offices across the US, as well as internationally in Bangalore, Paris, and London. Learn more at Quotient.com, and follow us on Twitter @Quotient.