Sr. Visual Designer
Quotient is looking for a highly organized graphic designer to join the Coupons.com marketing team. You will report to the Director of Marketing and collaborate with a team consisting of a copywriter, social media manager, acquisition manager, and email operations group. Our team is very collaborative, and we value ideas, brainstorming and innovation.
You will be responsible for the vision and creation of all marketing assets and collateral, including email templates, social media posts, carousel headers and advertising creatives. This role is very heavy on the creation of email templates, and the ideal candidate has a background and passion for designing emails with a performance focus. You know best practices on where and how to include CTAs, product info, and imagery to drive the user to our website or app to purchase. You also have experience either coding responsive templates or knowing how to successfully pass on the template to a coder.
This role also works closely with sales to draft last-minute email and header assets. We highly value autonomy on our team, therefore you must be able to manage your time and workload well.
Finally, this role also serves as art director for marketing collateral. We are in the middle of a branding update, and this role has the exciting opportunity to infuse the new brand into new templates and creatives. The ideal candidate will be passionate about consistency across all brand and creative elements and think outside the box on new approaches to templates.
What you’ll do
Your typical asset creation work will consist of a mix of elements, such as:
- Emails: postcards, mastheads, paid placement postcards
- Web banners: carousel headers, ad banners
- Advertisements: Facebook ads, Pinterest ad
- Social: facebook and Instagram posts, Instagram story templates, header image
- Product Announcements: emails, in-app message templates, push notification design, app store screenshots
What you’ll bring:
- A two-year minimum degree with a concentration in a design field
- A minimum of two years design experience in-house or with an agency
- A high bar of visual design excellence
- An online portfolio showing chops in designs for: email, social posts and digital ads
- A customer-centered design mindset
- Understanding of HTML responsive design, preferably experience in coding
- Experience with InVision and Photoshop or Sketch.
- Experience collaborating with marketers, sales, and product managers
- Being a humble, quick learner who's comfortable with change
- Excellent time-management skills with ability to meet deadlines and communicate progress
- Ability to juggle multiple products and stakeholders at once
- Wide range of styles or a strong personal style that aligns with our brand
- Love of donuts, specifically the glazed kind from Stan’s Donuts
- Video editing and creation
- Retail / Ecommerce experience
- Currently couponing or using a savings site for shopping
Mountain View, CA with the ability to work from Pleasanton, CA 1-2 days a week
About The Team:
This role has very high visibility within the organization. The marketing team reports into Product, and this role will be one level away from our SVP of Product. We brainstorm at our desks, value big swings, and track as much as possible. We eat lunch together, have weekly wine and cheese hours, and play with all the dogs in the office. We’re excited to bring on another member to the Quotient Family!
Quotient Technology Inc (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital marketing platform that provides technology and services to consumer packaged goods (CPGs) brands and retailers to seamlessly target audiences, optimize marketing performance and drive sales. Through its proprietary cloud platforms: Promotions, Media, Audience, and Analytics, Quotient offers a powerful suite of solutions, including personalized digital coupons and advertising. Quotient’s shopper and data network is unparalleled, with retail partners representing almost $400 Billion in sales and more than 20 million monthly unique mobile visitors through its Coupons.com properties. By combining technology, data and distribution, Quotient serves hundreds of CPGs, such as Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills and Kellogg’s, and retailers like Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General, Kroger and Walgreens. Founded in 1998, Quotient is based in Mountain View, California with offices across the US, as well as internationally in Bangalore, Paris, and London. Learn more at Quotient.com, and follow us on Twitter @Quotient.