The NetSuite Engineer will need to have at least 3 years of relevant experience working with NetSuite ERP and understanding of finance and accounting business processes. You will be responsible for the analysis, design, configuration, development, testing, deployment, and maintenance of solutions on the NetSuite platform and related technologies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional business users and team members to understand business needs
- Conduct gap analysis, propose solutions, identify technical deliverables, and document design specifications
- Develop, Test, and Deploy highly scalable and resilient business-critical solutions on NetSuite platform
- Deliver on assigned deliverables and meet delivery commitments
- Ensure compliance with established standards and policies
- Own operational support and regular maintenance of NetSuite
- Practice agile delivery methodology and standards/best practices for software development
- Work in an environment with geographically distributed teams and user base
- Strong written and verbal communication skills across diverse audiences
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience developing customizations using NetSuite technologies - SuiteBuilder, SuiteFlow, SuiteScript, SuiteCloud, and SuiteBundler
- Experience with webservice development and at least one programming language– Java, C#, .Net, Python, etc.
- Proficient with roles, custom records, custom fields/formulas, custom forms, workflows, etc.
- Fluency in SQL, saved searches, and reports
- Understanding of database structure and system design
- Working knowledge of ERP business processes
- Experience managing compliance and controls for SOC/SOX
- NetSuite Suite Cloud Developer Certification
- Experience with Integration Platforms such as, Celigo and Boomi
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience with NetSuite ERP
- NetSuite Administrator Certification
About Quotient Technology
Quotient (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital media and promotions technology company that creates cohesive omnichannel brand-building and sales-driving opportunities to deliver valuable outcomes for advertisers, retailers and consumers. The Quotient platform is powered by exclusive consumer spending data, location intelligence and purchase intent data to reach millions of shoppers daily and deliver measurable, incremental sales. Quotient partners with leading advertisers and retailers, including Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills, Unilever, Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General and Peapod Digital Labs, a company of Ahold Delhaize USA. Quotient is headquartered in Mountain View, California, and has offices across the US as well as in Bangalore, Paris, London and Tel Aviv. For more information visit www.quotient.com
Quotient is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, creed, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age (40 and over), religion, political affiliation, citizenship, disability, marital or registered domestic partner status, veteran status, legally protected medical conditions, or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.