Manager, Total Rewards
Manager Total Rewards
We’re looking for a high-energy, results-focused Total Rewards leader that will help drive our total rewards program strategy, design and operation. The Total Rewards Manager is a key member of the HR team, and will proactively partner with leadership to ensure our global compensation and benefits programs remain competitive and aligned with overall company strategy.
- Develop, communicate and administer a competitive total rewards strategy to include compensation, health and welfare benefits, 401k and paid time off programs, that are cost effective and consistent with labor market trends and organizational objectives.
- Partner with HR and business leadership to define, develop, communicate and execute the Total Rewards philosophy, vision, and strategy.
- Supervise Total Rewards team including, helping the team live to our values and operating principles, prioritizing and assigning work; conducting performance evaluations; maintaining a healthy and safe working environment.
- Oversee the benchmarking process, annual compensation review, and the company-wide compensation planning process which includes the implementation of market data, incentive compensation, and executive compensation.
- Oversee the review, communication, and implementation of the annual benefit programs open enrollment process and the annual total compensation review.
- Perform job evaluations; conduct market surveys; collect and analyze market data and maintain salary survey data; maintain and update position descriptions; determine competitive position of Company’s salary, incentive and equity structures; develop recommendations for annual structure and budget adjustments to maintain internal and external equity in pay plans
- Stay abreast of and ensure compliance with evolving Federal and state compensation-related legislation, including the California Fair Pay Act
- Prepare and manage compensation and benefits program documents, including pay policies, incentive plan documents, etc.
- Partner closely with Finance Stock Administration team to oversee equity compensation program; prepare annual budget; perform standard analysis of equity plan health including, burn rates, etc.
- Work closely with benefit brokers to design market-competitive comprehensive global benefit programs; manage annual benefit renewal process; and evaluate effectiveness of programs
- Responsible for compensation and benefit program compliance and audit support, including 401(K), Form 5500, SOX narratives, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5-7 years of experience in administering both compensation and benefits plans, including plan design, communications, and execution
- Proven experience with HRIS systems – Workday experience preferred
- Experience with MarketPay preferred
- Experience with US, India, and Europe compensation practices is essential
- Ability to gain alignment and represent a common point of view across multiple stakeholders through both diplomacy and influence
- Experience with designing and administering compensation, incentive, and benefit plans
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills coupled with strategic/big picture orientation
- Excellent attention to detail, confidentiality, collaboration, verbal communication, presentation, organization, decision-making and planning skills
- World at Work Compensation certifications (CCP, GRP) preferred
- Public company experience required