Manager, Total Rewards
Manager Total Rewards
We’re looking for a high-energy, results-focused Total Rewards leader that will help drive our total rewards program strategy, design and operation. The Total Rewards Manager is a key member of the HR team, and will proactively partner with leadership to ensure our global compensation and benefits programs remain competitive and aligned with overall company strategy.
- Develop, communicate and administer a competitive total rewards strategy to include compensation, health and welfare benefits, 401k and paid time off programs, that are cost effective and consistent with labor market trends and organizational objectives.
- Partner with HR and business leadership to define, develop, communicate and execute the Total Rewards philosophy, vision, and strategy.
- Supervise Total Rewards team including, helping the team live to our values and operating principles, prioritizing and assigning work; conducting performance evaluations; maintaining a healthy and safe working environment.
- Oversee the benchmarking process, annual compensation review, and the company-wide compensation planning process which includes the implementation of market data, incentive compensation, and executive compensation.
- Oversee the review, communication, and implementation of the annual benefit programs open enrollment process and the annual total compensation review.
- Perform job evaluations; conduct market surveys; collect and analyze market data and maintain salary survey data; maintain and update position descriptions; determine competitive position of Company’s salary, incentive and equity structures; develop recommendations for annual structure and budget adjustments to maintain internal and external equity in pay plans
- Stay abreast of and ensure compliance with evolving Federal and state compensation-related legislation, including the California Fair Pay Act
- Prepare and manage compensation and benefits program documents, including pay policies, incentive plan documents, etc.
- Partner closely with Finance Stock Administration team to oversee equity compensation program; prepare annual budget; perform standard analysis of equity plan health including, burn rates, etc.
- Work closely with benefit brokers to design market-competitive comprehensive global benefit programs; manage annual benefit renewal process; and evaluate effectiveness of programs
- Responsible for compensation and benefit program compliance and audit support, including 401(K), Form 5500, SOX narratives, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5-7 years of experience in administering both compensation and benefits plans, including plan design, communications, and execution
- Proven experience with HRIS systems – Workday experience preferred
- Experience with MarketPay preferred
- Experience with US, India, and Europe compensation practices is essential
- Ability to gain alignment and represent a common point of view across multiple stakeholders through both diplomacy and influence
- Experience with designing and administering compensation, incentive, and benefit plans
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills coupled with strategic/big picture orientation
- Excellent attention to detail, confidentiality, collaboration, verbal communication, presentation, organization, decision-making and planning skills
- World at Work Compensation certifications (CCP, GRP) preferred
- Public company experience required
About Quotient Technology:
Quotient Technology is the leading digital promotions, media and analytics company that delivers personalized digital coupons and ads – informed by proprietary shopper and online engagement data – to millions of shoppers daily. We use our proprietary Promotions, Media, Audience and Analytics Cloud Platforms and services to seamlessly target audiences, optimize performance, and deliver measurable, incremental sales for CPG and retail marketers. We serve hundreds of CPGs and retailers nationwide, including Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills, Unilever, Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General and Ahold-Delhaize USA. Quotient is based in Mountain View, California, and has offices in Bangalore, Cincinnati, New York, Paris and London, and Tel Aviv. Visit www.quotient.com for more information.