Talent Acquisition Partner
Quotient Technology is growing, and we are looking for a full cycle Recruiter to lead efforts across our Media organizations. This includes Media Delivery (Ad Ops, Planning, Trafficking and Trading), Corporate Marketing, and Media Technology/Product. This person will work out of our New York office, and report into the Sr. Manager, Talent Acquisition. Along with leading all recruiting efforts, you will also partner closely with the CMO, VPs and Directors to build out their talent acquisition strategy. This person will be the subject matter expert for all things recruiting in Media and be a Quotient Brand Ambassador for our New York market.
What you will do:
- Full cycle recruiting for all Media experts with the ability to pick up other high priority positions during high ramp of hiring across organization.
- Deep integration within the organization and overall knowledge of business strategy, product roll-outs, etc.
- Develop innovative sourcing solutions and map out top leads for regions where Quotient Technology is most actively growing
- Recommend, communicate and execute on recruitment strategy
- Facilitate and lead key initiatives and projects with recruiting team, stakeholders and hiring partners
- Partner with Quotient hiring managers to develop a detailed profile of target candidates with data-driven advice on the range of logical possibilities.
- Effective pre-screening of candidates, and collaboration with hiring managers to engage Top 20-percenters to interview
- Manage interview process, ensuring great candidate experience, from first interview to final negotiation and close
- Continued market research on competition; we’re looking for the best people to join Quotient, and solid understanding of our competitive landscape will be essential to success in this role.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years in a full life cycle recruiting role within a corporate environment or agency firm. Experience working at a publicly-held company highly preferred
- Strong knowledge of digital media industry
- Demonstrated track record of building relationships with leaders and cross-functional partners
- Experience building and refining an effective recruiting process tailored to meet current business needs.
- Ability to be adaptable to shifting prioritizations
- High level of ownership and entrepreneurial spirit
- Someone who enjoys fast-paced start-up environment, and who enjoys making a huge impact along the way!
- Someone with high attention to detail and strong work ethic
- Experience with Jobvite a plus
About Quotient Technology:
Quotient Technology Inc (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital marketing platform that provides technology and services to consumer packaged goods (CPGs) brands and retailers to seamlessly target audiences, optimize marketing performance and drive sales. Through its proprietary cloud platforms: Promotions, Media, Audience, and Analytics, Quotient offers a powerful suite of solutions, including personalized digital coupons and advertising. Quotient’s shopper and data network is unparalleled, with retail partners representing almost $400 Billion in sales and more than 20 million monthly unique mobile visitors through its Coupons.com properties. By combining technology, data and distribution, Quotient serves hundreds of CPGs, such as Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills and Kellogg’s, and retailers like Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General, Kroger and Walgreens. Founded in 1998, Quotient is based in Mountain View, California with offices across the US, as well as internationally in Bangalore, Paris, and London. Learn more at Quotient.com, and follow us on Twitter @Quotient.