Agency Sales Manager
Agency Sales Manager
Do you have a track record in media agency sales, have programmatic experience and are you looking for your next development opportunity? Why join the Navy when you can become a Pirate?
We are an established, yet still fast growing (>30% YoY) European mobile media business that is part of a $400M revenue NYSE-listed US business.
We specialise in the FMCG sector and our clients are household names, like Unilever, Kellogg’s, Nestle, Brewdog,Coca-Cola and so many more. We are having great success working with these brands directly and are now looking to build upon our strong foundations and breakthrough into their media agency held budgets.
We are looking for a smart & ambitious candidate to join our UK team in a newly created role.
As a key member of the UK sales team, you’ll be responsible for driving our programmatic media sales with agencies, creating strong partnerships with them as well working alongside our Direct Sales team to maximise programmatic media revenue generation.
• Generate awareness and interest among media agencies with FMCG clients of Shopmium’s programmatic media
• Create and convert programmatic media opportunities with media agencies.
• Work closely and in partnership with Direct Sales team to ensure a joined-up sales strategy for each FMCG advertiser.
• Meet and exceed a programmatic media sales target.
• Drive the entire sales cycle (Prospecting / Opportunity identification / Presenting / Proposing / Objection handling / Winning business / Developing agency relationships).
• Grow & develop agency penetration and value.
• Become an authoritative voice on FMCG digital & mobile activation.
• Lead by example and embody Shopmium’s values (Integrity, Customer Experience, Teamwork, Innovation & Sustainable Growth) & participate in everyday life at Shopmium.
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• EXPERIENCE: Media agency & programmatic sales – 3+ years’ experience
• TRACK RECORD: Growing revenues YoY
• LITERATE: Clear, consistent, persuasive and precise in both internal and external communication.
• ORGANISED: Able to prioritise and deliver to very tight deadlines.
• DECISIVE & DELIVERY FOCUSED: Able to quickly form goals and aggressively execute against them.
• TECHNICAL: Actively interested in campaign delivery and reporting technology.
• PROBLEM-SOLVER: No challenge is too big to overcome.
• ATTENTION TO DETAIL: Nothing slips past you. You impress with your written word, presentations and proposals.
• CONFIDENT: You enjoy presenting and representing.
• ASTUTE: Ability to navigate multiple stakeholders in multiple organisations with different goals and agendas.
• RESPONSIVE: Your service levels are second to none – nothing is too much trouble for you.
• KNOWLEDGEABLE: Able to help the team navigate the landscape. You enjoy sharing your knowledge.
• TRUSTED ADVISOR: Able to advise on best practice internally and externally.
Remuneration: £45k + Year 1 Commission Plan £20K
Benefits: Mobile phone allowance
25 Days holiday pa,
Flextime working policy.
Early Finish Friday once a month
50% Private health care contribution for you and partner / dependents.
3 Days Paid time off to work for charity.
Matched Statutory Pension Contribution. Offices with gym, showers and bike parking.
Shopmium: Founded in 2011 in France. In November 2015, Shopmium was acquired by Quotient Technology Inc and in April 2016 Shopmium successfully launched in the UK.
Shopmium goes from strength to strength, disrupting the FMCG digital brand & shopper media space, delivering 1,000s of campaigns for FMCG brands each year. We have offices in Paris (>50 team) & London (>20 team).
Quotient Technology Inc. (NYSE: QUOT) is a leading digital promotions, media and analytics company that delivers personalised digital coupons and ads--informed by proprietary shopper and online engagement data--to millions of shoppers daily. We use our proprietary Promotions, Media, Audience and Analytics platforms and services to seamlessly target audiences, optimise performance, and deliver measurable, incremental sales for FMCG and retailer marketers.