Software Engineer, Frontend
We are hiring a Frontend Engineer to develop new capabilities within our high performing platform, while utilizing cutting-edge technologies.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with the product team to understand the task requirements
- Write well-designed, elegant, testable and efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Refactor existing code, from time to time, to improve maintainability.
- Explore technologies and architectural changes to improve performance.
What you’ll bring:
- 2+ Years of Experience
- Experience with modern Frontend frameworks
- Experience with unit testing
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet timelines on deliverables.
- Self-starter, sense of urgency, and works well under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Sense of professionalism and ability to develop relationships.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Experience with Angular framework.
- Experience with Typescript language.
- Experience with RXjs library.
Quotient (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital media and promotions technology company that creates cohesive omnichannel brand-building and sales-driving opportunities to deliver valuable outcomes for advertisers, retailers and consumers. The Quotient platform is powered by exclusive consumer spending data, location intelligence and purchase intent data to reach millions of shoppers daily and deliver measurable, incremental sales. Quotient partners with leading advertisers and retailers, including Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills, Unilever, Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General and Peapod Digital Labs, a company of Ahold Delhaize USA. Quotient is headquartered in Mountain View, California, and has offices across the US as well as in Bangalore, Paris, London and Tel Aviv. For more information visit www.quotient.com