Senior Product Manager- Mobile
As the Senior Product Manager - Mobile, you'll be driving our Coupons.com mobile team, responsible for our iOS and Android apps, two of our fastest growing consumer products.
The way people shop for groceries is changing but the desire to save and get the most value for their money has not. Join Quotient, a leader in digital promotions and retailer loyalty platforms, to build the new era of destinations guiding users through the planning, shopping and saving journeys, while at the same time enabling our retailers and CPG’s to reach an engaged consumer.
This is a hands-on role and an opportunity to drive growth in a relevant, rapidly innovating market space. Reporting to the Director of Consumer Products, the Senior Product Manager - Mobile is responsible for collaborating to define the product strategy and product plans for mobile applications focusing on amazing user experiences while satisfying the needs of key business stake holders.
As a key member of the Consumer Products team, we expect a passionate individual that can articulate a vision, drive cross-functional teams to deliver quality products into market quickly and exhibit the multi-disciplinary skills of traditional software product management.
- Execute. Lead mobile product for Coupons.com - you’ll own the mobile roadmap and strategy working with a team of engineers, designers and researchers.
- Collaborate. Bring engineering, marketing, product teams, sales and other cross functional groups along for the ride on your roadmaps path to success.
- Prioritize. You will have a full roadmap with new entries wanting to be next in line. You will need to define which order is most effective and why.
- Innovate. Lead research, definition, and prioritization of new product ideas. Embrace new technologies and establish their value to Coupons.com app users.
- Advocate. Commission and utilize research that makes you the expert who knows our users better than anyone in the company.
- Operate. Actively manage the acquisition and engagement of users for your products. Drive your business by metrics.
- Hands-On. This role requires tactical involvement, with opportunity to grow, for the right product leader.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in product management including a mobile app focus for some, or all, of that time.
- Proven record of quality product definition and delivery - a demonstrated user orientation a necessity.
- Passion for the commerce, shopping, and savings space a true plus.
- Understanding of marketing metrics for acquiring and monetizing customers, data focus for setting priorities.
- A natural collaborator with strong initiative, high energy, and impeccable integrity.
- Ability to work at a fast pace while managing competing priorities.
- Ability to grasp complex concepts and develop clear, concise, synthesized recommendations.
- Ability to conceive new markets and new products from scratch, evangelize and drive success within a larger organization.