Based in Paris and reporting to the HR Manager for Europe, this is an exciting opportunity to join a trendy and dynamic environment with a generalist HR remit on an international level.
You will be responsible for:
1. Human Resources administration
• The maintenance of employee local data and personnel records
• The administrative management of tasks related to personnel management (URSSAF, DIRECCTE, CPAM / Prévoyance, Mutuelle)
• Supporting internal and external HR related inquiries or requests, working closely with collaborators in French and overseas offices.
• Supporting the administrative data integrity within our ATS system
• Providing administrative support and administering HR-related documentation
• Updating the local HR databases with different information such as new hires, terminations, and sick or other leaves
• Helping manage and optimise the on-boarding, and off-boarding processes, contributing to their monitoring and completion
• Updating the company’s A to Z guide on a regular basis with relevant information and accurate structure charts
You will also have the opportunity to participate in various HR projects
2.Facilities and event support
• You will manage the daily needs inherent in the offices (ordering of office Supplies, liaising with Housekeeper, Landlord and Caretaker as required, etc)
• You will participate in the organisation of internal and team events
- You have the right to work in the European Union
- You are a graduate with a 2 or 3 years french qualification in Human Resources or equivalent experience and a basic knowledge of french labour law.
- You are confident and personable with strong people and organisational skills and your attention to detail is equal to none 😊
- You are highly computer literate with capability in MS Office, Google Apps and related business and communication tools.
- You prise yourself for your ability to handle multiple priorities while maintaining a high-level of quality and accuracy
- You are fluent in English and French
- You have a high level of confidentiality as well as tact and diplomacy
- A good sense of humour is a plus!
Good to know:
Culture and values are important to us. They are shared beliefs - guideposts that we all follow when facing a challenge or a decision to make. Our values tell us how we approach our job.
Integrity - Customer Experience - Sustainable growth - Teamwork -Innovation
- A dynamic and caring team
- Super fun team events (breakfast, aperitif, parties, off-sites...)
- Lots of good products to discover for free :)
- Sponsored lunch vouchers and transport costs
- Smart premises located in the heart of Paris (Louvre Rivoli)
- Unlimited coffee, tea, confectionery, and fresh fruits
- A pioneering start-up and leader on its market!
- Part of a listed Tech group based in the Silicon Valley
- Base salary 20€K to 23€K + 10% bonus