Sales Director, Adult Beverage
Quotient is the leading digital promotions provider for CPG’s and Retailers. Our mission is to bring great value to CPGs and facilitating the promotion of their products. At the center of everything we do is data. We blend proprietary online data about shopping behavior and exclusive in-store purchase data to develop world-class technology solutions for consumer-packaged goods (CPG) companies, retailers, and shoppers. Our network of retailers encompasses more than 60,000 stores. We understand what consumers are going to buy and when. Our scale is unmatched. We are transforming the industry and you will be helping us lead the charge.
Our Sales team’s objective is to provide our clients with the best and right product that enables them to drive value to their organization and ultimately the consumer. Our suite of products allows our sales team to be experts in the space so that we can build strategic partnerships with brands and retailers to consult them on the best solution for their specific needs. We believe in our products and our employees and our clients do as well.
What You’ll Do:
This position is an experienced Sales Director who is a savvy risk taker, solid deal maker who naturally builds trust, and an entrepreneur at heart who is driven to help the customer succeed. This role will have creative and marketing smarts to develop a team that successfully sells online promotional campaigns that will take a fast-growing company to the next level. This role develops vision, innovation, is excellent in their business judgment, autonomous, and has sharp analytical skills needed to become a trusted member of our sales management team.
In the role of Sales Director, you’ll be tasked to meet/exceed annual revenue targets through the development, advancement and closure of client partnerships in the beer, wine and spirts industry.
- Develop and implement strategic growth plans across your key accounts to achieve sales goals
- Set up and lead client meetings to deeper relationships with key accounts
- Leverage, penetrate, and reach C level decision makers within territory.
- Build and share presentation and collateral for communication and meetings
- Grow business year over year within assigned territory by developing new prospect clients through current key account relationships
- Effectively meet and exceed quarterly quota sales goals
- Leverage data to reflect a compelling story to the clients on our product value proposition
- Understand and embrace full suite of product solutions (Promotions, Shopper, Media, Data, etc.) and be able to diagnose and apply to appropriate opportunities
- Exceed quarterly revenue targets by selling at prevailing rates
- Be willing to travel to clients and industry functions regularly
What You’ll Bring:
- 5+ years sales experience
- Experience selling digital, mobile, or media advertising solutions into verticals such as CPG, Retail, or Beer, Wine & Spirits is required
- Winning track record of major account selling to senior-level decision-makers
- Winning track record of direct report goal achievements in a growth environment
- Winning track record of contract negotiating that resulted in win/win contracts with large CPG clients.
- Ability to mentor and develop direct reports to enhance and expand skill sets and performance.
- Ability to develop senior-level, trust and performance-based relationships by identifying products/services and cross-sell opportunities that best meet client’s needs
- Ability to successfully manage conflict resolutions through both direct and indirect involvement
- Coaching director reports to handle conflict in addition to getting involved when necessary.
- Passionate about selling and creating value for customers, deep understanding of industry level data media buying and client ROI.
- Self-motivated, strategic minded, creative, results driven, solution oriented, direct and convincing when it’s right for the customer.
- Ability to remain focused and flexible during rapid change.
- Digital experience a plus
- Solid computer skills including Power Point and Excel
- Familiarity with both online and offline 3rdparty research such as Simmons, Hitwise and Nielsen.
- Home-office based, travel as needed (at least 50% of the time).
- BA/BS degree. Business, Marketing, Advertising or other related field.
- Excellent references (recent and relevant) from both former clients and employers
About Quotient Technology:
Quotient Technology Inc (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital marketing platform that provides technology and services to consumer-packaged goods (CPGs) brands and retailers to seamlessly target audiences, optimize marketing performance and drive sales. Through its proprietary cloud platforms: Promotions, Media, Audience, and Analytics, Quotient offers a powerful suite of solutions, including personalized digital coupons and advertising. Quotient’s shopper and data network is unparalleled, with retail partners representing almost $400 Billion in sales and more than 20 million monthly unique mobile visitors through its Coupons.com properties. By combining technology, data and distribution, Quotient serves hundreds of CPGs, such as Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills and Kellogg’s, and retailers like Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General, Kroger and Walgreens. Founded in 1998, Quotient is based in Mountain View, California with offices across the US, as well as internationally in Bangalore, Paris, and London. Learn more at Quotient.com and follow us on Twitter @Quotient.