Sr Director Engineering
As a Sr. Director of Engineering, you will initiate and lead major Engineering projects and teams across the Media Engineering organization and other groups within Quotient. You will create year long roadmaps for your organization and sync those plans with other teams. The ideal candidate has vast experience as an Engineer Manager of a few engineering teams. The position requires strong leadership and mentorship skills and ability to collaborate effectively with a group of high performing Engineering Managers.
What you'll do:
- Own the OKR’s, development road map execution, production systems SLAs
- Recruit and retain high performing team members and managers
- Manage budget, capacity planning, recruitment, and talent succession
- Deliver large-sized projects while managing competing priorities in a demanding production environment
- Provide mentorship and coaching for Engineering Managers and Technical Leads
- Perform mid-year and annual reviews, goal setting, and performance measurement.
- Work with recruiting team in scaling up the teams in multiple locations
- Serve as an escalation point for engineering in specific product lines
- Work closely with the DevOps and SRE teams in maintaining services SLAs
- Work closely with technology vendors in evaluating system components
- Work closely with procurement team and external staffing providers on project planning
What you'll bring:
- BSc in Computer Science (MSc preferred)
- 15+ years' experience engineering and architecting in a software technological company.
- 7+ years' experience managing multiple engineering teams and managers.
- 5+ years of cross-functional experience in working with product management, SRE, support, professional services, and operations teams.
- Demonstrated expertise in systems architecture, including cloud environments and full stack system development and architecture.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, mentor, and coach teams and individuals
- Exceptional decision-making skills, conflict resolution, and follow through
- Mastery of communication skills and styles, both written and verbal. Demonstrated ability to effectively present information to internal and external associates.
- Proven ability to lead and organize multi-disciplinary teams , projects and initiatives in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented business environment with broad impact.
- Demonstrated ability to champion significant projects, programs, and business initiatives using creativity and ingenuity.
- Strategic thinker with demonstrated ability to influence and advanced ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret data
- Experience in managing SOC2 type 2 compliance is plus
Ubimo, a Quotient brand, is a Location Intelligence technology company that powers Out-of-Home sales, planning, measurement, and programmatic buying. The audience building capabilities allow Ubimo to activate real-world behaviors by unifying cross-device and online/offline data, creating granular views of shopper foot traffic, and improving campaign performance.
About Quotient Technology:
Quotient Technology is the leading digital promotions, media and analytics company that delivers personalized digital coupons and ads – informed by proprietary shopper and online engagement data – to millions of shoppers daily. We use our proprietary Promotions, Media, Audience and Analytics Cloud Platforms and services to seamlessly target audiences, optimize performance, and deliver measurable, incremental sales for CPG and retail marketers. We serve hundreds of CPGs and retailers nationwide, including Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills, Unilever, Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General and Ahold-Delhaize USA. Quotient is based in Mountain View, California, and has offices in Bangalore, Cincinnati, New York, Paris and London, and Tel Aviv. Visit www.quotient.com for more information.