Marketing Design Intern - Ahalogy
SALES AND MARKETING DESIGN CO-OP/INTERN
Ahalogy is seeking a creative, enthusiastic person with amazing design and communication skills to help create sales and marketing collateral to equip our Internal Sales Team with the tools they need to bring in new business. Based in our Over-the-Rhine office, you will work with our Sales and Marketing Team to oversee multiple projects where you are responsible for designing sales slides, event materials, trend outlooks, and more to drive business growth.
Your job will be a unique blend of design, branding, and strategy. You will be in charge of creating sales materials to win and maintain relationships with some of the top CPG brands in the market. Daily tasks will include:
- Responding to Sales Team requests and preparing customized materials for in-person client meetings, RFPs (Request for Proposals), and events
- Creating informative videos, infographics, one-pagers and more for Sales and Marketing
- Event planning, including booth design, collateral, and other branded materials
- Creating social advertisement and website mockups
- Creating materials to maintain client relationship (trend outlooks, calendars, fliers, etc.)
- Leading the thinking for clients on trends, content creation, and design choices
- Communicating and selling Ahalogy products through visual storytelling
SPECIFIC SKILLS WE’RE LOOKING FOR INCLUDE...
- Graphic design experience using Adobe Creative Suites
- Experience with Pages and PowerPoint a plus
- Innovative thinking; someone who likes to contribute ideas to a team and take part in planning/brainstorming
- Social media design experience a plus
- Experience with Adobe After Effects a plus
- Availability to juggle multiple tasks on a daily basis and meet deadlines
- Strategic thinker; content planning
- Need to be a self-starter
- Ability to communicate complex information through concise and simple visuals
- Interest in influencer marketing also a plus
We don’t hold hands or micromanage at Ahalogy so we need candidates with a self-driven, figure-it-out mindset. In return, we offer flexible hours, the ability to work remotely, and a dog-friendly office in OTR near some of Cincinnati’s best restaurants, coffee shops, and bars. You can learn more about us by reading our Manifesto
*We are targeting university students looking for part-time work, co-op, or internship credit. This is a paid position. Candidate is ideally a university junior or senior, but freshmen and sophomores are welcome to apply. All applicants must submit a portfolio along with their application and may be asked to complete a design test utilizing the Ahalogy, a Quotient Brand, Style Guide.