Human Resources Intern
Looking to leverage your HR expertise at a highly successful, entrepreneurial, growing organization? Do you excel at customer service, organization, and attention to detail? Would you thrive an environment where innovation is the norm, collaboration is paramount, and fun is always a part of the mix? If so, we should connect to discuss our current HR Intern opening.
Being part of the HR team at Quotient requires that you help create a culture, which encourages teamwork, decision making and ownership of the business results. Our full-time or part-time HR Interns are asked to play a broad HR role within our Total Rewards & HRIS team.
- Use Workday to maintain employee information and confidential files for active and terminated employees
- Perform weekly and monthly Workday audits and make necessary corrections to ensure Workday as system of record
- Develop user guidelines and training materials to help employees understand Workday functionality and processes
- Help coordinate new hire orientation including administration of new hire paperwork, on-boarding, payroll updates, benefit changes, and employee relations questions
- Answer employee questions on compensation, benefits, immigration, and payroll matters
- Participation in local and global Employee Engagement projects
- Support the business and broader HR team in areas including but not limited to: recruitment, employee relations, benefits administration (including various types of leaves of absence), compensation, organizational development, performance management, training, educational assistance, EEO/AA compliance, diversity, and special projects
Qualities We Seek:
- Currently pursuing a degree in: Human Resources (other related majors will be considered)
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational, prioritization, and multitasking skills
- Loves to solve problems and challenges yourself and others to craft creative solutions
- Great communication and collaboration skills; ability to establish strong relationships
- Strong work ethic and heightened sense of urgency to operate successfully in a fast-paced environment
- Proven leadership throughout your academic career
- Willing and able to work flexible hours as necessary
Why Choose Us:
Quotient has a start-up vibe and continually works to create a dynamic and engaging work environment for all of our people. We are also very proud to have repeatedly been recognized as a Best Place to work in Cincinnati.
At Quotient, we’re using technology and data to reshape the shopping and commerce experience. Working with the biggest brands and retailers in the U.S., we deliver intelligent promotions and media messages to millions of shoppers daily. For more information, please visit www.Quotient.com.