Senior Revenue Analyst
At Quotient we are transforming shopping to make life better. To do so, we are seeking an exceptionally talented Senior Revenue Analyst to join the team!
This is a key role to support both the Revenue Accounting team and broader Finance teams with various aspects of promotion and media revenue. This role will report to the Revenue Manager. The ideal candidate will be results oriented, able to prioritize and a good team player in a collaborative environment.
What you'll do
- Perform month-end close duties, including transactional reviews, journal entries, and account reconciliations.
- Review revenue contracts to ensure non-standard terms are documented and communicated and revenue recognized in accordance with ASC606 and company policy.
- Assist in maintenance of NetSuite to ensure the integrity and accuracy of reported results.
- Assist in preparation of monthly and quarterly EOM packages.
- Prepare reconciliations for assigned balance sheet accounts.
- Support the team during quarterly reviews and annual audits by preparing assigned PBC audit schedules.
- Work closely with SOX team to perform testing, training and documentation.
- Evaluate current processes and make recommendations for improvements.
- Other projects and tasks as assigned.
What you’ll bring
- 4-6 Years of Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- CPA preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to effectively present information to internal and external associates
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Experience with NetSuite a plus
- Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize projects in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented business environment
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and ownership with focus on continuous improvement.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong customer service disposition and sense of professionalism
- Solid understanding of the organization's business operations and industry. Demonstrated business acumen.
Quotient (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital media and promotions technology company that creates cohesive omnichannel brand-building and sales-driving opportunities to deliver valuable outcomes for advertisers, retailers and consumers. The Quotient platform is powered by exclusive consumer spending data, location intelligence and purchase intent data to reach millions of shoppers daily and deliver measurable, incremental sales. Quotient partners with leading advertisers and retailers, including Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills, Unilever, Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General and Peapod Digital Labs, a company of Ahold Delhaize USA. Quotient is headquartered in Mountain View, California, and has offices across the US as well as in Bangalore, Paris, London and Tel Aviv. For more information visit www.quotient.com
Quotient is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, creed, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age (40 and over), religion, political affiliation, citizenship, disability, marital or registered domestic partner status, veteran status, legally protected medical conditions, or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.