Platform Support Analyst
Quotient Technology Inc (NYSE: QUOT) Founded in 1998, Quotient is based in Mountain View, Calif. with offices across the U.S., and internationally in Bangalore, Paris, London and Israel. Quotient is the leading CPG and retail marketing technology provider that delivers personalized digital promotions and ads to millions of shoppers daily.
Quotient uses its proprietary Promotions, Media, Audience and Analytics Cloud Platforms and services to seamlessly target audiences, optimize performance, and deliver measurable, incremental sales for CPG and retail marketers.
Quotient’s powerful suite of capabilities includes personalized digital coupons, retailer-aligned dynamic ad messaging, influencer-led social media, data analytics and audience management. Quotient’s audience data solution is powered by 100 million verified buyer audience, derived from its Retailer iQ partnerships.
By combining technology, data and distribution, Quotient serves hundreds of CPGs, such as Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills and Kellogg’s, and retailers like Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General, Kroger and Walgreens.
To support our continued business growth in the US and in international markets, we are setting up a world class product development and operations support center in Bangalore India. We are looking for people with a passion for innovation and creative use of new technologies in building consumer applications in a retail domain.
In this role, the candidate will be responsible for helping customers resolve technical questions related to the Coupons platform, integration and set up. Candidate will be a key part of our Client Success strategy helping integrate new clients and working as Tier 1 support. Candidates must have strong analytical, troubleshooting, problem resolution and communication skills, including ability to communicate with customers via phone, face to face, and in written correspondences.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Platform Support analyst, looking to learn and grow and also take advantage of their existing skill set.
- Main escalation point for technical support issues.
- Be prompt and provide high quality service to align with customer goals and requests.
- Requires the ability to take full ownership and control of an issue, to develop and maintain excellent relationships with all our clients and partners, and to help in continuously improving the support service to maintain a high level of client satisfaction.
- Lead interaction and collaboration with other teams such as Engineering and L2 Support as needed to address escalated issues.
- Gain a technical and functional understanding of the platform architecture.
- Expertise in querying DB and analysing the data returned as part of troubleshooting the issue.
- Interact directly with our partners and clients to resolve technical issues in a timely manner.
- Notify the management team of any potential escalations.
- Escalate where appropriate.
- Work in rotational shifts and provide on-call support as needed.
- Tech (or equivalent) with hands on experience in technical support.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills including documentation.
- Past development experience is a plus
- Ability to trace and debug Web applications.
- Understanding of one or more relational databases (MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle) including the ability to run queries and analyze the output.
- Basic understanding of Linux Server operating systems is must.
- Working knowledge of Cassandra is a plus
- Experience with any enterprise monitoring systems like Nagios, Splunk, NewRelic or Systems Center is highly desired.
- Knowledge on ITSM framework is a plus.