Senior Software Test Engineer
Quotient Technology Inc (NYSE: QUOT) Founded in 1998, Quotient is based in Mountain View, Calif. with offices across the U.S., and internationally in Bangalore, Paris, London and Israel. Quotient is the leading CPG and retail marketing technology provider that delivers personalized digital promotions and ads to millions of shoppers daily.
Quotient uses its proprietary Promotions, Media, Audience and Analytics Cloud Platforms and services to seamlessly target audiences, optimize performance, and deliver measurable, incremental sales for CPG and retail marketers.
Quotient’s powerful suite of capabilities includes personalized digital coupons, retailer-aligned dynamic ad messaging, influencer-led social media, data analytics and audience management. Quotient’s audience data solution is powered by 100 million verified buyer audience, derived from its Retailer iQ partnerships.
By combining technology, data and distribution, Quotient serves hundreds of CPGs, such as Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills and Kellogg’s, and retailers like Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General, Kroger and Walgreens.
As a member of Quotient Technology Inc. Automation team, you will automate world-class software and help build the platform for our cutting-edge online consumer promotion and media products. You will automate & test, and contribute to all aspects of the software development cycle. The ideal candidate will be a full-stack Automation developer with strong analytical and effective communication skills, with a proactive and self-motivated mindset, and have an ability to work efficiently in a dynamic and demanding environment.
- Develop and maintain automation suite for end-to-end testing of the product: Java based REST services and Angular JS based UI.
- Collaborate with the team during each step of the development cycle to ensure delivery of a quality product.
- Coordinate with developers to ensure resolution of defects, and manage/triage defects in the bug tracking system.
- Work with stakeholders to clarify and finalize production/ application requirement.
- Work independently and as part of team, completing small to large sized projects while managing competing priorities
- Interact with cross-functional teams (Database administration, Production Operations) to identify, prioritize, and help resolve QA/test related project and/or process problems.
- BE/BTech in Computer Science (or equivalent) and 5+ years of hands-on experience in testing.
- Hands-on skills in building automation suites for REST web services.
- Hands-on working knowledge of JAVA.
- Experience in SQL and interactions with relational database systems such as MySQL or SQL Server.
- Experience in integration testing, cross browser testing.
- Strong debugging skills.
- Hands on experience working in Unix/Linux environments.
- Experience in Protractor, Jasmine, Selenium, TestNG
- Keen ability to understand end user experience and business needs.