At Quotient we are transforming shopping to make life better. To do so, we are adding a Front-End Developer to the team!
Quotient is the leading digital media and promotions technology company, it is a Nasdaq listed company (NYSE: QUOT) with more than 1000 employees internationally!
- Friendly and informal atmosphere where you will have the opportunity to contribute to the development of a fast-growing business!
- Small well-knit team of 7 engineers based in the UK.
- Close collaboration with international teams.
- A development culture based on continuous improvement and collaboration.
Flexible working policy allowing working from home on a regular basis.
You love technical challenges and you have a strong product sensitivity that helps you find relevant and pragmatic solutions. You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to fit into a friendly and professional engineering team.
- Competitive salary according to experience.
- Bonus scheme.
- Modern, well located office boasting a range of facilities.
- Learning opportunities on new technologies.
- Regular review process and opportunities for career progression.
What you’ll do:
- Take ownership of web application projects and see them through all aspects of their lifecycle; design, development, testing and support.
- Support and enhance existing client-side systems across software ecosystem.
- Liaise with client technical teams to gather and understand requirements in order to action development tasks.
- Manage own workload across multiple responsibilities to ensure deadlines are met and reactive changes are undertaken promptly.
- Develop highly scalable and performant web solutions using the latest best-of-breed technologies with a best-practice approach to code authoring in line with the practices of the Quotient Sponsored Search Engineering team.
- Collaborate with the technical team and business teams within Quotient Sponsored Search and Quotient to drive on- time delivery of projects meeting business requirements.
- Take part in technical team discussions around design improvements to architecture, processes, and practices.
- Self-learning to keep up to date with modern technologies, tools and practices.
What you’ll bring:
- A degree-level qualification in software engineering.
- At least 3 years of hands-on web development experience
- At a minimum 1 year of experience building modern web applications with React and with an openness to work with Angular in the future.
- Familiar with the use of build technologies such as Grunt, Gulp or Webpack.
- An excellent technical understanding of web protocols like HTTP, REST, XHR/AJAX, etc.
- Excellent software fundamentals, including object oriented and dynamic programming
- Experience writing frontend unit tests such as Jasmine
- Strong understanding of software platforms and operating systems, including scripting languages and command line use
- Experience with Git or other source control systems
- Good knowledge of responsive web design
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritise, and meet timelines on deliverables.
- Self-starter, sense of urgency, and works well under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Sense of professionalism and ability to develop relationships.
Quotient (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital media and promotions technology company that creates cohesive omnichannel brand-building and sales-driving opportunities to deliver valuable outcomes for advertisers, retailers and consumers. The Quotient platform is powered by exclusive consumer spending data, location intelligence and purchase intent data to reach millions of shoppers daily and deliver measurable, incremental sales. Quotient partners with leading advertisers and retailers, including Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills, Unilever, Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar General and Peapod Digital Labs, a company of Ahold Delhaize USA. Quotient is headquartered in Mountain View, California, and has offices across the US as well as in Bangalore, Paris, London and Tel Aviv. For more information visit www.quotient.com
Quotient is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, creed, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age (40 and over), religion, political affiliation, citizenship, disability, marital or registered domestic partner status, veteran status, legally protected medical conditions, or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.